Reviews for All he knew to be true
BladedBlossom chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This is something that annoyed me in canon, and yet, if Hector didn't fight, he'd be just like Paris. I just hate the catch 22. I can totally see Andromache being furious for her lack of choice, for Hector having to pay for Paris's folly, her fear and anguish that each moment might be her last with him. I can see how she would honor and despise his sense of obligation in equal measure. Very plausible.
Siry.Pop chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
AW IT'S OS SWEET! i like it a lot, it's berry good D
Constant Distraction chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I didn't see this until now, when I was prowling the archives of I really love this. I think you portrayed Hector's sense of duty perfectly, how he had to put Troy even before his wife.

This is going on my favorite's list for sure.
Sheila51 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
beautiful beyond words... I really love this story, it just makes me all gooey on the inside.

In a good way! I really loved Hector in the Ilaid and Eric was just so perfect, and this story really showed how great Hector really is as a hero. So yummy. So sad. Please write more!
Silent Reverie chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
i can't stop crying. exquisite. you are talented
Anariel chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
i am sobbing here. that was so dear. and so tender. ahh, excellent!
Leap of fate chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Wow, utterly fabulous and gorgeous writing! I'm sad there isn't more of this but what's here is great. You perfectly captured the characters and emotions and I hope you write more like this, you sure grasp the characters. Nice work, keep it up!

x
Freakazoid chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Incredibly poignant and sad. Excellent characterizations expecially Hector.

"Do not ask the impossible of me"

I liked that.
Firien Inuyasha chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
OH! So sad. kewl fic. I suggest that you change the rating from G to PG-13.

AND I LUV ERIC BANA TOO! he is the hottest guy in the world.

-Firien
Violet Blues chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Oh wow! That was wonderful. Very sad.

-Violet
Sailor Sagittarius chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
heavy...i almost cryed for a minute there! its absolutely fabulous, you should definately write more like this!

maybe about achilles and briseis?
Kuka chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
I almost cried in here! beautiful fanfic! I loved!
dudet chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
awsome!
anna chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Utterly beautiful. You captured their feelings extremely well.