Reviews for Unreachable
Misery Lotus chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
TT So sad...it's brilliant though :)
digimontklover chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Hated it! not exactly, but i wanted him to tell her that she loved him! so depressing!
Brooke-151 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
O... THsi IS SO Sweet! I Had A tear moment! lol very good!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
pink-writer chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
*sniff* that's so sad and sweet at the same time! hope you make another one... it's really great! *sniff*
McNuggets chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
o.o whoa...total 180 from the fluff u write o.o...but good non the less!:D Banana likesy!.
Fox of Light chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
*sob* That was so sad! It made me cry. *sob* But it was so good.
GoldenRainbow chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
HI! i think this is a really great sad Takari story! Takari is my fav couple, they're just so cute 2gether and everything! don't think it's aweful at all cause it's NOT take it from me my stories suck and i only have 2. check them out and review them, but don't be 2 mean about thme i cannot write!

-Kayci
Potgenie chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
good fic. but so sad! :( poor tk.
Gundamwinggirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
*sniff sniff* This is really so sad! I can't believe that Kari died!..I think I'll crawl in a corner and cry for T.k...
SVZ chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
*sniffs* That's so sad... I demand you write a happy TxH fic! *pouts while still crying* I feel so sorry for Takeru... I really liked the way you wrote it though, it's really nicely done.
Mimi102 chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
OMFG THIS STORY IS SOO SAD IM CRYING! ITS SOO SAD !:'( I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Cute Dragontoo lazy too sign in chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Omg! Kari died! aww that was so good. I liked this very much _, keep writting.
ShineyEye 02 chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Aww, that was so sad. Poor, poor Takeru, didn't even get the chance to tell Hikari he loved her. Nice job here buddy. Takari roxx! Happy writing.