Reviews for Horse of the Leaf
Xoni Newcomer chapter 21 . 10/19/2004
I've enjoyed this story a lot, the new roles of Lee, Hinata and Neji were really neat. I just missed a bit more presence of Tenten (since she was their teammate) and Naruto (even if this story focused on Lee, Naruto is the main point of this universe).

The fights were excellent. Sasuke's and Sakura's punishments were very fitting and imaginative. Maybe it would have been nice to see them again to watch how they were coping with their punishments, if they had regrets... that sort of thing. Also, the reactions of people such as Ino would have been interesting to see. Her friend's and her crush's fates surely have effected her.

The ending was very fitting. It pretty much rounded up the story, yet it left some loose ends and makes you want more. Typical manga ending. I've noticed that Ranma and Hinata have switched to -kun and -chan. When did that happen?

It's a pity you skipped over that.

Anyways, good story. You can be proud of it.
Dragonmage chapter 21 . 10/18/2004
Well, it is always sort of bittersweet when one of your favourite stories is finished. And this was DEFINITELY one of those.

So I really hope that you will write a sequel. But it might be better to taker some time off, give your muse time to recuperate and all that.

And your proposal of a Naruto SI sounds quite...fascinating. So: HIT US!
GoldenRat chapter 21 . 10/18/2004
Yay! A more-or-less happy ending.
Jade eye's chapter 21 . 10/17/2004
Write more NOW! I would love to see Ranma, Neji, and Hinata vs. Nerima.
obsidian-fox chapter 19 . 10/17/2004
It seems unlike Ranma to leave a job half-finished like that by sacrificing himself. After all, stopping one hail of arrows with a body and a few words won't stop tomorrows. No... he most likely would have picked Naruto up and jumped away from the hail of arrows, unless he was feeling particularly suicidal at the moment.

And why was everyone else being held back?
Sierra-Falls chapter 21 . 10/17/2004
Yay! Er, dammit, now that I think of it... No! You haven't said for sure if you were going to do a sequel! You MUST! Its imperative! At the very least, I'm going to be reading your other fics, but please don't leave this story-line alone. Its just too good for it to grow cold from disuse...

Write write write!
L.A chapter 21 . 10/17/2004
good job
sidheranma chapter 21 . 10/17/2004
Ah...wanting to work on your other creations is understandable, but please *insert begging posture* at some point do a sequal to this fic. I would personally like to see you do the Naruto SI next...but that's just me. ANBU Ranma was cool, thanks for letting us see/read that.
Shi Dragon chapter 21 . 10/17/2004
OMG! I loved this story! It's one of the best I've ever read!
Gopu chapter 21 . 10/17/2004
Great story.
rsolo chapter 21 . 10/17/2004
awsome story too bad it wasn't longer but you should definetly write a sequel.
Firehedgehog chapter 21 . 10/17/2004
greaty chapter, too bad it ends... heres a thumbs up to a sequel.. and yes i checked teh box
Silverscale chapter 21 . 10/17/2004
I liked this story, it's to bad you made the ending so short but that's okay we have our own ways to write. I hope you will make more Ranma/Naruto crossovers you are really good with those.
Stonebridge chapter 21 . 10/17/2004
I really liked the ending of course I would like it better if you made a sequel. Your writing is really good and i always enjoy reading all of your stories. Thanks for filling up some of my free time with such a good story
The Nameless Author chapter 21 . 10/17/2004
I would like to say I really enjoyed this fic and hope you do make a sequel to it. Thanks for writing it.
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »