Reviews for Horse of the Leaf
The Lovely Zombie chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
Um not to be mean or anything but the Japanese word for come is kuru not koi which is koibito shortened and koibito means lover so I think you might want to change it. Ume I like your story very much please don't be mad at me for correcting you. Gomen ja ne
Digital Dragon Productions chapter 21 . 5/24/2011
Great ending. I half suspected that you would somehow have Ranma go back to Nermia as his 'summons' ends with his taking enough damage for death and trying to pick up the pieces with Nabiki, but t his way is good too.
vodkaCanidae chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
Wow. This is a beautifully written fic, gripping and fantastic. I couldn't stop reading it. I love how character development was done, how the characters matured with time as did their skills. The fight scenes were really well-done too. They weren't too tiresome to read, yet had substantial detail and depth. I applaud your efforts to make fights more partial and all-rounded too, god-mode battles may be fun to read for a while, but they get tiresome when used repetitively. That is why I really liked how you emphasized on the handwork agenda, though its partially Rock Lee's character that influenced it. Ryuunosuke was a nice touch there too, adding more vibrancy to canon. I don't have any qualms about this fic, aside for the slight language errors. Its really a shame that you didn't get someone to beta-read this, because it would ideally be one of the best fics out there if the language errors were corrected. But in all honesty, that didn't really ruin the awesome experience from reading this, because all the pros inevitably overrode that little blemish. All in all, I totally loved this fic, and I thank you very much for writing AND completing it. Epic job!
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
I just noticed that you have written this like Lee's first name was Rock. Rock is actually his surname; in japan they invert the order of their names - so the last name comes before the first name. So, "Lee Rock" would be "Rock Lee", or if you prefer, "Ranma Saotome" would be "Saotome Ranma". This means if you are replacing Rock Lee with Ranma, his name would be "Rock Ranma" not "Ranma Lee". Other than that mistake though, I am very much enjoying your story, it is an interesting idea, though I didn't like the way that Ranma was still fighting the dragon when he was five - the output of power would have been too great, he would have run out of energy to fight ages ago. Also that would mean the Yondaime's seal was not yet complete, which would wreak hell on Ranma's body energy and chakra coils. Surely Ranma's mind is a part of his body, so the seal wouldn't have tried to seal him anyway. Its just not logical. I will still continue to read this, but I will probably end up reviewing every few chapters to ask questions, or to let you know if I think there is a mistake. I hope you don't take this as malicious, as I just want to help.

Kitiara
AiSard chapter 21 . 3/6/2011
huh, was expecting a much larger epilogue actually... read more like the first few paragraphs of the next arc in the story, but i guess that just means it'll be easier for you to do a sequel yea *wink wink*. Other than that, my only contention with the fic was how you ended it, suddenly having Ranma jump in front of Naruto like that.. and from just a few shuriken, kunai, and other assorted weapons. With the amount of rage Ranma would have been feeling, it'd be more approppriate if he had just attacked the goddamn villagers or, more likely, attacked the weapons. Blocking the weapons with his body, facing Naruto, and then having a speech.. idk... doesn't sound like something he'd have done in that situation.. I suppose if Ranma had been thinking back on Naruto's relation to the Yondaime at the time, maybe in relation to almost losing him and thus never repaying the debt, it would make more sense as the emotion would then be a confusing mix of anger, longing, frustration, and the will to finally repay the debt before any more unforseen circumstances could kill Naruto. As is, it sounds like Ranma just got really really pissed on top of his enormously bad day what with traitors and whatnot, then decided to showboat and sacrifice himself in a heartrending speech... yea... AAAAANYWAYS, looooved the fic regardless p especially Hinata ) although the last scene there was a bit *cough* incestuous? p slightly? but yea, totally loved this fic (regardless of the mini-rant i gave above) gonna go check out your other stories now )
doraemax chapter 13 . 2/12/2011
What's this? you have done a wonderful fic so far, but this? you suddenly decide to 'forget' about all of ranma's awesomeness just for emotion-filled-fight crap? i mean, real ranma is already unsealed. he can use all his skills. and one of those skills is the chestnut fist. and yet you have ranma took neji's Hakke Rokujuuyonshou full on without even attempting to block/parry it? i ask again..what is this?

shish.. here i thought you like ranma more than naruto.

p.s: sorry for the flame.. but this chapter really pissed me off. and turned me off this fic. which further pissed me off because this fic is a really promising fic. thanks a lot
Anonymous chapter 15 . 12/17/2010
*clenches fist* Kuuu, Ranma, you and your cool catchphrases!
Hishin Trueflame chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
im prayng to all gods fictional and non that i know of (oh great beldandy sama please help me) that the thing in the end was a joke your not really making a yaoy rigth? it was a joke rigth?
Hammerchuckery chapter 21 . 8/30/2010
Epic! But, it didn't feel like there was enough Ranma here. It also sucked not having Ranko.
Hammerchuckery chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
That Dragon. He is awesome. When I grow up, I want to become a Dragon!
Shadow Zeranion chapter 21 . 6/19/2010
Heh this was an cool series. Came across it by accident seeing how it's been almost 6 years since you wrote it, still I liked the story, and when factoring in how much canon was available then its a GREAT story. Nice example of a GOOD crossover. I might come back and read it again some day :3
Cloud Dancer1014 chapter 21 . 6/17/2010
-Might I make a suggestion? It's been a while since you've done anything with this storyline, but I can see you using the law I used in my Ranma/Naruto cross, and reintroducing Ranma Lee to his home world . . . oh maybe bringing the NWC to Konoha. Using the conversion properly, you could have the whole happy reunion, and nobody would be too old.

Think about it, if you would. If not, I may have to do it myself . . . just as a oneshot, at least.

Happy writing, and update soon!
Naosj chapter 13 . 3/16/2010
Argh... my worst fear has come to pass. Ranma has too much of his "Ranma 1/2"-ness and the character is slowly deviating into either a Naruto-like character or an OC-like character.

The child Genma raised would never cry in public over a matter like this.
Naosj chapter 10 . 3/15/2010
I purposely skipped reading everything about "Ranma Lee" and focused only the battle between Ryuunosuke and Ranma Saotome first. I think that made it more entertaining when I began to read the rest.
YuriFan5 chapter 14 . 3/9/2010