Reviews for Horse of the Leaf
YuriFan5 chapter 14 . 3/9/2010
Shino vs. Temari?
YuriFan5 chapter 13 . 3/9/2010
It's not really that suprising that Ranma picked up the Jyuuken. I mean, he picked up 99% of the Hiryuu Shoten Ha after seeing it done ONCE! He picked up the Kachu Tenshin Amaguriken after seeing it TWICE and giving it A FEW DAYS thought. Both techniques normally take any where from a few months to years to learn. Besides, he basically knew the technique already from that one Umisenken attack. All he had to do was push ki into his opponents body when he hits an organ, instead of a pressure point.
YuriFan5 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Wow, I am impressed. Well written, interesting crossoover, interesting plot, no blocky paragraphs, all at the same time. You don't see that often. I can't wait to read the rest. I wonder if he'll keep all of his (martial arts) knowledge from the Ranma-verse.

I'm honestly suprised that Mousse actually picked the right scroll. With his track record, it's just as likely that he would pick a scroll of summoning, or one of empowerment. Of course, those would botch too, just like this one did, since I'm going under the assumption that he wanted Ranma sent to hell, or some suck horrible place, not Konoha.

I realize that Ranma is supposed to take Rock Lee's place, so he can't have chakra. Easily explainable as that is, there is still the whole issue of his Ki pool. According to fannon, his pool would stay the same size, regardless of his age shift, but he will slowly gain more access to it over time.
goku90504 chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
no way is sasuke as fast as ranma would be if ranma took the weights off no way do you make up over a decade of training in one month maybe a year of training in a month but not a damn decade i could easily see sasuke being as fast as ranma with weights but not without

also i'm really disappointed in kakashi here
goku90504 chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
of course it can be done with out opening the gate ... just takes a lot more training the gate doesn't give you any real mystical super powers it just removes the safeties of your bodies muscles meaning if you train your speed and strength up enough you can do with out the gate what an other wise untrained person could do with it all with out the damage to the body
Deucalion02 chapter 21 . 11/11/2009
awesomness. that is this fic. plus the dragon was a nice touch and you should really think about doing a sequal with ranma and the hyuga pair going back to the ranmaverse. i really want to see the dragons reaction to genma and the nwc, and hinatas reaction to the fiancees.
Aceber chapter 21 . 10/8/2009
If you do make a sequel, (I haven't checked whether you have or not) could you bring some of the other Ranma 1/2 chars in?

This is really cool.
KPheonix chapter 19 . 7/30/2009
It's amzing how much I can look back on this story and read that It's part odf the stories depicting Naruto as Yondaime's child way before it was even revealed. It' sjust epic. Here's to hoping you're still writing Hbiki54.
Jaded Jagged chapter 21 . 7/21/2009
I really liked this story im happy sakura got what she deserved
Tergar chapter 20 . 6/17/2009
Ah... actually... there really aren't any loose ends. With the way canon went, it was all about Sasuke. This is a perfect ending. You're just that psychic, eh? It's been a great read.
Tergar chapter 14 . 6/16/2009
Very well written fight. Good candence, spot on fighting stlye, and plenty of ... well... fighting! It's was great.
Tergar chapter 9 . 6/16/2009
Huh. I thought he did like her, but was insulting her in true Ranma/Akane fashion. Maybe? I'll guess I'll keep reading and find out.
Tergar chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
Interesting take. I always wondered why Hinata didn't end up crushing on Lee instead of Naruto in the acadamy. Lee is even more determiened than Naruto... I'm glad your exploring that possibility.
Tergar chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Wow, this is an older , bet good one. I don't even need to check the dates, Ranma 1/2 is a classic but not many know about it anymore.
mountainelements chapter 21 . 4/3/2009
This was an interesting story, but what was the point of having Nabiki confess her love if you don't even show the Ranma world again?
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »