Reviews for Horse of the Leaf
Delusional Fishies chapter 10 . 1/12/2009
It seems like you are trying to force Hinata on to Naruto. Like... if she had Ranma motivating her, why would she seek out Naruto? For that matter, why has her personality not changed at all with all the time he spent with her? Whatever the case... it still seems forced and rather restricted.
TransientStar chapter 21 . 8/4/2008
Great story, one of the first i ever read since i joined, which was last year. haven't reviewed it till now. You should make a sequel of this. Kinda sad you got rid of his curse, oh well.
DeltaKyuubi chapter 21 . 7/31/2008
i really liked this story hope you make a sequal
GeorgeTobor chapter 21 . 3/1/2008
This is a great story, plus you even completed it, but you forgot one thing, Ranma needs a girlfriend/wife! I nominate Hinata, she likes him, he likes her. And who better to help run the family - Hinata is the daughter of the ruler - than the coulples friend Neji? A branch member in command? Why not? And I can see Ranma summoning his dragon to help train the kids too. And maybe late in life Ranma will find a way to release the dragon safely. Just imagine the trouble a dragon and wild horse can get into.
blizzardtorment chapter 21 . 1/29/2008
great story. please tell me these going to be a sequal. *puppy eyes* pretty please
The Golden Snitch chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
I like your story so far, can't wait to see what happens. If Ranma spends enough time in Konoha, will that over ride his life in Nerima? I mean, knowing the way he was raised by Genma, and the unstable life he had growing up, would being in one place, with a loving dad, who clung to life for him, change that? Surely life in Konoha isn't as caotic as life in Nerima... And did Ranma-chan get sealed?

Hope to read more, and my questions are most likely going to be answered, because the only reason I reveiwed at chapter two was because I wanted to mention the whole 'Yondaime' as the Fourth's name thing, I almost scrolled down and reviewed telling you it was a title, good thing I didn't, because you brought it up on your own and then I would have felt stupid, but it was funny so I felt like mentioning it. Well, it's only funny because it's really late, and yeah, this is like my longest review ever...

The Golden Snitch
DragonTyrion chapter 21 . 11/18/2007
Hm... A well written story we have here, excluding a mass of typos in every single chapter. You did warn the readers about that though, so I'm not fussed. Also, seeing as there are many more stories out there with worse... Pretty well done.

I just spent the last four hours reading this fic, and I must say, I enjoyed it.

One thing I didn't understand though, was why you had Ranma training with posts? I can't remember ever seeing Ranma train in such a mind-numbing way before, though I havn't read / watched the manga / anime in a very long time.

I think Ranma would prefer skill to strength, personally. Rock Lee may have used them in the beginning, but when the personalities fused, I would have thought Ranma would immediately switch to doing Katas or sparring only.

Another thing, about what you said about Haku being a Mist ANBU... That's not entirely correct, but it doesn't really have any impact on the story, just thought I'd bring it up.

All in all, I think this story is definitely going into my favorites!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
this story is so ?
ranger5 chapter 21 . 9/9/2007
Awesome fic. I gotta admit I passed it up at first, shouldn't have done that.(g)
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 21 . 8/30/2007
Oh. My. God. THIS IS AWESOME! I LOVE IT! It's GREAT! Is there gonna be a sequel? Is there?
RanKuro chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
this is an awesome story.
Rubel chapter 21 . 6/28/2007
Awesome story. The only things I would want to see besides more is what happened back in Nerima?

Anyways thanks for the great read.
mikek3332002 chapter 21 . 6/26/2007
Good Story. You got the ranma fighting style down well.
Blackdex chapter 21 . 6/22/2007
I really underestimated this one, it was good. Very good. But its too late now for me to leave a full review, sorry about that. Ciao
Lucas chapter 16 . 6/13/2007
This story just became retarded with this chapter. Dumb stuff like "diaphragm of his respritory system", along with the mispelt ruined the prose. The Gate idea was also stupid. You don't need shitty Dragon Ball Z powerups to be a good fighter, it just makes it mary sue-ish and lame.
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »