Reviews for Rich Berrigan's Wrath of a God
Pikachubro chapter 1 . 7/28
I know it's trying to be seroius, but I just found it so funny.
I just couldn't stop laughing at the lighting haha,but hey it's a really cool fanfics so far!
Sarge Ray chapter 17 . 10/23/2011
This fic is a classic for me. It's the very FIRST fanfiction I ever read and I don't think I could've chosen better.

Y'know those movies you watched as a kid that were great? Y'know how those movies are just as good when you watch them as an adult? That's this fic for me. It was great when I read it at age fifteen and it's just as great when I'm almost twenty-two.

There's an audio-dramatization of this story, FYI.
Zen Clarke chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Oh my gosh. I remember reading this back on the other site. Thank you so much for posting this! Gah, I'm so excited now!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 17 . 5/19/2010
Hoo boy...

Now THAT was effective (Even if the writing style could do with a bit of work).

Not only are there some very interesting ideas regarding the origin and purpose of the Fierce Deity Mask, but there’s also a definite originality in Hyrule facing a POLITICAL crisis rather than the purely physical dangers of war that have been shown before, even if the plot element of the rod of enrichment seemed a bit ‘tacked on’ when it came up (It solved the problem of the economic crisis, don’t get me wrong, but it just seemed a bit too neat for my tastes).

Still, the idea regarding the Master Sword’s role in freeing Link from the Fierce Deity Mask’s influence was unquestionably effective- sometimes the simple methods are the best, and the Master Sword HAS been canonically established as the blade that evil can’t touch more than once-, and the final fight of Link VS Charantanatah was an excellent testament to both sides, giving the reader a clear impression of Charantanatah’s power while still making Link and Zelda’s ability to fight him believeable.

And as for the conclusion...

Simple, but effective; congratulations!
Reasons Lost chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I READ THIS ON TGA YEARS AGO! Like.. Reaaly years ago.. God this story is old.. but it's a classic Zelda fic. I loved it. He even did art to go with it that's still on TGA.
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
OMG! I remember reading this on TGA long ago, and was like, man, I wish this was on ffn so I can add it to my favorites list. It's so awesome! Thanks for posting it here! Now why didn't I know of this before?
Link13PGF chapter 17 . 5/28/2005
This story is awesome! It was this story that made me submit my own works to Unfortunately, no one ever reads them even though they have lots of content. I'd sure love it if some people would stop by and read my stuff.
lINKSLOVERGIRL chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Oh my gosh! I read this story on TGA and i loved it! Thank you for putting it on ! Im immediatly going to put it on my fav list.
DarkFire Dragon0712 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
That story was one of my alltime favorites. thank you for bring this story to , Random Phantasm.
The Karlminion chapter 17 . 7/11/2004
Wonderful. The first time I saw this on TGA I was like, "Dude. This is serious shit." The story fits so perfectly into The Timeline, it isn't really all that funny. It should be in The Book of Mudora, I say.

But it has too many grammatical errors. You should ask Mr. Berrigan if you can proofread it. Or let me do it, 'cause I'm good at that sort of thing.
Zeron999 chapter 17 . 6/9/2004
good story..you definetly need to continue
merch's hut chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Wow! The Grand Adventures? I LUV that place!
Sweet Valentine chapter 17 . 6/9/2004
I absolutely loved this story on Grand Adventures! Nice work!
Amanda dragon chapter 17 . 6/9/2004
i read this once on the Grand Adventures too! I think it is really, really good!