Reviews for Love & Tribulations
xbluexbirdx69 chapter 30 . 11/1/2005
dont let that vedsgirl1201 say shit about your story it's actually good unlike the bullshit she has cause i basically told her ass off in a review i sent her
VedGirl1201 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Ok you really dont make sense at times. At first you said John Cena was smitten with Cj. But then you said John was flirting with Nikki. WHICH one is it! oh and i really dont like this story. sorry
mamioftwo chapter 36 . 3/27/2005
That is a wonderful story. I have read it from ch 1 up until the end. Lets hope all your stories in the future are just as great!
Bryceman13 chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
Hey me again. Eh, make a Humor/Romance story. This is the best story ever.

This is Bryceman13, signing out.
Bryceman13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Yo Young Gun, the story didn't offend me. It's the best on the site. This story should dub you a legend. Make a sequel. Whoever says it's bad of anything among those lines, they're dead wrong.
Alexa chapter 36 . 3/14/2005
I love your story! Did you think about doing a sequel? I think that would be great, writing about how their lives are after the weddings and the babies...Anywayz...I love all your stories you are THE BEST writer on here(in my opinion).

Well that's all...I hope you do a sequel I would love to see it and I'm sure lotsa other ppl would too...

Alexa Marie Cannon
Gina chapter 36 . 3/9/2005
That whole story was absolutely amazing! You seriously are the best writer...EVER!
Fi-Adrianne chapter 36 . 3/3/2005
That was such a good story - the characters are really well thought out - You chose some of the hottest guys in wrestling (although b4 this fan fic got to admit Mark Jindrak was never one of my faves)

Don't know if you know any of the wrestlers personally but it was strange coz you wrote their personalities as I would imagine how they are in real life - I don't know them personally but just know the things that get reported on and the snippets we see on the TV but by that I think you were spot on with your character picks -

*Mark, quiet, reserved.

*Randy, Ladies man, but one who can be 'reformed' for the right woman,

*Sean - wild guy, freaky in the bedroom, acts reckless as if nothing gets to him, but is actually a sweet guy.

*John, hot bod who also happens to be a nice guy,

*Dave, broody male (v attractive!), with personal issues and pent up frustration and aggression.

*Jeff - for me the Dogma situation was believable - Jeff Hardy strikes me as someone who wouldn't be afraid to act on his 'curiosities' - so character choice worked here again for me.

I also think that you showed great attention for detail, dialogue and uh um, the sex scenes. But I think these were all done well and it aided the character development. I did think Nikki's and to some extent Cj's 'uncontrollable urges' (lol!) were leading to crazy disasters - like when Nikki shamelessly pursued Dave - but despite his strong initial protests she got him in the end, and when they both hooked up with Sean - I was like "no... pull away - think of the future, Randy, John"...but then because you had written it well, it was understandable (although with Nikki less so) how they got to that point - and of course it wasn't any 'old Joe' - it was Sean O Haire (there is something about him that can put all your good intentions aside!)

Anyway its been a pleasure to read - WWE should hire you on the creative side - you might be able to get some good stories going - I'm sure you would have some cool ideas. Shame its over, I was looking forward to the next chaps like a soap opera - I know you want to put it to bed but if you ever get the urge to revive it again and hesitate - please do! I think even with your rounding up of the characters a year on (and it was all 'love', ah), there can still be some milage in creating some more 'tribulations'.

Sorry for the essay - I was going to properly critique it - and if I reviewed it chap by chap I might have - but I think the positives outweigh any weaker points and now it is over its best to remember only the good times (bring out the violins)

Good luck with your next fics.
NDA-91 chapter 36 . 3/2/2005
no thats the end there betta be a sequal to this plz lol but yeh great sotry hehehe
Nikki chapter 36 . 3/2/2005
Omfg your story was awesome! I loved the sex scenes they were so awesome! I can't wait for your next story!
Cleo Orton chapter 36 . 3/2/2005
congratulations! that was one gr8 fic girl! u did a good job & u should b v. proud! u've trully had me hooked, & that in its self is a feet, cause i get bored real quickly. so 2 have me read every chapter & review, u must b good, no soz gr8, a flipping genius infact - lol! anyway, i'll keep a look out 4 ur future fics, cause if there anything like this one, then there worth a read. so untill next time...bye bye ;) & keep up the gr8 work! x
Tell 'Ya Upon Completion chapter 36 . 3/2/2005
Ok so now this outstanding story is all complete and everyone's happy.

Job well done... big time Kudos! to you yet honestly enough, as I told you some time ago that I'd tell you upon completion of this entire story who I am...

From one wrestling fan fiction writer to another, I commend you. (GREAT WORK JO)

Ms. Toni ;)
Kazzi chapter 36 . 3/2/2005
What a cool story, and such hot brilliant sex scenes. but like everything all good things must come to an end.
Insane Cali Gurl chapter 36 . 3/1/2005
That was such a fuckin great story! I'm telling you...I can't wait to see what you got cooked up next.

Maxine
lyltiaraprincess chapter 36 . 3/1/2005
Aw...everyone gets a happy ever after...yay! Anyways, this was a great story and i can't wait to read your other ones.