Reviews for It's Never Too Late
grimmich chapter 14 . 4/18
Wow... Poor joey and chandler... I hope this all gets worked out so that chandler and joey gets the kids and monicha gets visitation once a month or what ever, she would totally destroy those poor kids with her need for profection.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
Ik its been like 7 years but you need to update? M'kay?
FantasySci5 chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
Oh God, I know you haven't updated this in forever, but I NEED to see more! Poor Chandler. I hope Monica doesn't take him away from the twins. I'm all sad, and I really want to know what happens. You're probably not going to finish it are you? :( Will you at least tell me what was planned? :( Lovely story.
cullengal101 chapter 14 . 8/19/2011
hey

good story i hope you update soon

cullengal101
Lady-Indis chapter 14 . 12/28/2009
This was very touching and realistic. Excellent job! I hope you continue someday :) wow.. You portaryed the characters so well!
JustAnAmateur chapter 14 . 1/20/2008
Too bad for them...well...it would be if it wasn't basically the same thing I read in your previous achievements but I guess I can't complain much.

I admire your passion for it but can you at least try and update a bit faster...I won't force you,hope that you will a bit faster.

Overalla,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 3 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
Oh!So Monica kissed Richard and she got away with it...I know leaving your children is a bad thing but that doesn't even give enough alibi for Monica to be the 'hurt' one,seriously poeple should go to a therapist or something to solve their stupid homophobe problem...sorry...just caught in the mood...terribly sorry.

Another nice chapter but it's somehow dare I say it...recycled from your previous work...it's seems so...typical...oh well,hopefully you can do better next time.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
You decided to deal with things through the phone...wow,talk about originality and it will definitely not end well...let's just see how it goes.

Nice chapter.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4.7 out of 5.

It's nice to see Monica not outraged by it,it's so nice of her.
JustAnAmateur chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
SO Monica is actually calm...hmm...talking about diversity.

Joey willing to fix things...oh well,that's a good person to know in real life.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 3.6 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 10 . 1/20/2008
Oh god,another shocker...oh well,putting Richard back in the picture is also a good thing...at least I know him when friends is doing a re-run again.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 9 . 1/20/2008
You seem harsh on that spin-off show of 'Friends'...oh well,I never saw it before so I don't know how bad it is.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 3.5 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 8 . 1/20/2008
So,guess what,I like the story even more now...not my most favorite one from you(mine is 'The New Kid)but still a great story.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 4.5 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
How sad...when people react to when they found out they're gay or bi...how sad indeed,those endless denials...

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 3 out of 5.
JustAnAmateur chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
Ohh...you bring back Frink in the picture,that's nice...a great 'Feedback'.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 3.8 out of 5.

So is Judy really that hard on Monica...hmm...I didn't noticed though.
JustAnAmateur chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
Oh well,hopefully everything goes well for them,they're both miserable already...I suddenly pity Monica...for a while.

Overall,as an X-Play host(in my dreams),I'll give you a 3,9 out of 5.

I guess it's a postponed date isn't it...guess life doesn't always your way.