Reviews for Again
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
A great take on why Lex can't love unconditionally - or hate unconditionally; his whole world has been too contradictory for that. ("Memoria" is one of the few reasons the fans stick around, I think.) It's also a sharp contrast to Clark, for whom everything has always been so easy, despite being so alienated - Clark and Lex will never, at the core, be able to understand each other. On the other hand, the final scene, there with Lionel - that was brilliant and cutting, and says more about Lex's similarities to Lionel than any business deals. Just perfect.
namjai chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
I thought that one of the saddest things about Memoria was that by recovering that memory, Lex had finally, truly lost his mother. Even if he said he blamed Lionel and not her, he lost that ideal he had of her. I felt like you captured that beautifully in this story. And the last scene in the graveyard was fantastic. First, Lionel standing there just scared me; I wanted Lex to *run* back to his car. (But I also wanted to know what Lionel was thinking!) Then the last line was heartbreaking; I got a little teary. Thanks for writing this.
Silence-endlessecho chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
You are an amazing writer! You really have the Luthers down. I'm enjoying going through your stories.
Knightm chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Well written…with just enough of the Lex factor that included chaos & mental anguish to keep me intrigued…C-O-O-L…
Arty d'Arc chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Wow. Great story! Very nicely done.