Reviews for After the End Has Come and Gone
Tammie chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
Omg! The ending was so sweet and perfect! I love it that you were able to include "wind beneath my wings"!
I felt for them and all their insecurities, how they easily fell into stupid arguments. So stubborn! The both of them! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
spike'smate chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
great story loved it
lambean chapter 11 . 4/5/2011
Oh my gosh the wind beneath my wings thing was sooo funny!
Julia chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
:O I wonder if buffys pregnant lol I like your story! Can't wait to reAd the rest
Julia chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
:O. Clint! Bad demon! I hate him already
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers. Your story, "After the End Has Come and Gone", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com

You can find the Buffy Weekly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1121.0

Cat
murderscene chapter 11 . 10/26/2008
loved it

and i loved how you put the wind beneath my wings thing in because of something blue haha
LSR-7 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I'm interested to see where this goes.
L chapter 9 . 9/8/2005
yep. people are still reading it. because i am. good fic by the way.
Anna chapter 11 . 5/15/2005
I really liked this story. It was very well done! I also love your fic "Been Here Too Few Years". Could you please update that one as soon as possible. I'm addicted!
GreenEyedFloozy chapter 11 . 2/27/2005
Aw...I feel all warm and fuzzy now! _
GreenEyedFloozy chapter 10 . 2/27/2005
_ Yay! Happy ending... sorta... *goes on to next chapter grumbling about baka (dumb, stupid, or foolish) epilogues*
GreenEyedFloozy chapter 9 . 2/27/2005
*twitch*...baka Buffy!
GreenEyedFloozy chapter 8 . 2/27/2005
Let's see... thanks to Buffy, I hate peaches. Thanks to Rurouni Kenshin, I hate plums. Fruit is just evil. *Glares at grape bowl*
GreenEyedFloozy chapter 7 . 2/27/2005