Reviews for Wrong Again
luzhasswag chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
UPDATE! UPDATE!
Mary chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Draco is a little too nice but at least Hermione got back at Ron.
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Yikes! I'm a TOTAL Ron/Hermione lover but this was so sweet! Draco needs a girl like Hermione! Both he and Snape need a BIG hug!
KaylaKML chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Hmm. I like it. Though there are quite a few grammar errors, I reccomend getting a beta, it would help, but other then it being a bit rushed, your need for a beta.\

I would give it a thumbs up. XD Good job.
SCOTLAN chapter 1 . 12/20/2005

i love it
KristenB29 chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
i love it keep writting
Raige chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
::claps:: Nice story and thanks for the review..It was a little lacking in suspense but other than that, it was very sweet. _

-Shouri Malfoy

P.S If you liked the way I write, check out my other story, "Missing You", not quite better than "Cold" but I think its pretty good so far..
BlazingFire79564 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Aww... this is really really good... i loved it! I have to say this story is a bit rushed, but i really like it! Just a question... is this the end or are you gunna continue? im just wondering.. i luv D/H stories. Im not really a big fan of H/R Stories and i agree with you/ I HATE SLASH STORIES... i just read a story (D/H) but i forgot the name of it and author. I'll search for it, then i will give you the title so you can read it too. By looking at your stories, i am predicting you like country music.. WHY AM I BLABBLING! WHY? DAMM YOU MIND! Anyhows, keep up the good writing!

Sugar and Sweet,

Faith
eclipsedbrunette chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
aw how cute, make Ron eat his words hehehehehe for some reason I'm not overly fond of Ron.
elflady14 chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
I have to say that this story is way, way, WAY to rushed. There was no suspense which made the story completly boring and a waste of my time.