Reviews for The Little GutFeeling That Could
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Awww! That's just too cute :) Nice job!
La Dormeuse chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Utterly utterly adorable!

Absolutely lovely and so very in-character! Gives you a wonderful feeling!

Sina xx
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
This is so well written. I love it! Is the quote from a real book? Anyway, wonderful story.

~Minerva McGonagall Rox
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Oh, that tiny little gut-feeling is horrible! Knew it was scheming. X3 Love it!
VanillaBean75 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
This is a great story. What's the icing on the cake is that you quote ANNE OF THE ISLAND! Anne of Green Gables are my favorite books and my all time favorite romance, so using that is just so fitting. The similarities between Anne/Gilbet and Ginny/Harry are, well, they're not identical but close enough to be amusing and a bit ironic. I can see Ginny relating to Anne while at the sametime wishing Anne wasn't so daft and knowing EXACTLY how Gilbert felt (I know I have). Off to read your other fics! They're so well done!
dramionerox chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
that was soo cute and sweet!

tee hee..the twins below ginnys arse LMAO!

much love, Rox
karma11 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
lmao that was great
pline chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
very cute

your style has gotten quite victorian
Black is the New Pink chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
This was an adorable story. A lovely piece of Harry and Ginny fluff that gave me that warm fuzzy feeling I love so much. The long build-up to the climax just made it that much more satisfying.

Defy Gravity
Siriusly Sick Synapses chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
unbelievably good... Fandom needs more of stuff like this
Jubileyn chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
oh, I just love this story. it's really sweet. D
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
aww, thats so cool! I love it, it left me all fluffy. I havent read one this good in a while. Im going to be all smitten all night now! Thanks for that!

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
wandless2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
"Oh come on Potter, I’ve gotten better kisses from George!" Umm. Eww...?

Besides that, excellent fic!
Prince Takeru chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I really liked this one-shot. It was lovely and romantic and full of hilarious angst. I hope you write more soon...
PaperbackWriter chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Wow. That's honest, candid, funny, and real. What a great story. Now to read all your others.