Reviews for Cursed Wedlock
WhenAngelsCry chapter 16 . 3/28/2005
I love your story! You're a amazing writer. You should do both spin offs but Love, Actually first. I mean, come on, it already has Snape in it. LOL! Thanks for the wonderful read.

Love,

Victoria
harrysmom chapter 16 . 3/2/2005
Great story! I loved it from beginning to end. I agree with you about naming the baby. It really sucks when the baby has a dumb name. I think that it takes away from the story.

If you are going to go with a spin off, I would go with Love Actually only because I love that movie. I am waiting for your next original attempt as well.

Brilliant story!
BelieveInMagic chapter 16 . 2/28/2005
That was a very well thought out and sweet story. I enjoyed it very much. Good job! Although I would have liked to know what Ginny and Harry named the baby (because I am like that LOL) I completely understand why you did not! I came across a story once where they gave Hermione and Ron's child a horrible name... I had a hard time continuing the story! LOL ... okay I've said too much now. Anyway, good job. :) P.S. I think you should write another Harry Potter story... lol I need something to do with my time after all!
lucidity chapter 16 . 2/26/2005
Your story didn't disappoint! It was fabulous from beginning to end! Bravo!

The wedding and the dancing later was just perfect.

I would do another original plot, were I you. I personally don't care for either of the selections you mentioned but you may do whatever you wish. You're the writer! I'll read it regardless.
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 16 . 2/25/2005
Awesome ending! I loved your story and now I'm sad it's over. Oh well , I'll get over it. Anyways , I say the boy's name is Jake ( named after my best guy friend who by the way somewhat reminds me of Harry ) Well , byes!

Heather

P.S. I say you do Love , Actually. I'm sure it'll be good.
BuckNC chapter 16 . 2/25/2005
A very heart warming finish. I would've liked to have read Hermione and Ron's wedding, but I can imagine it would've been more of the same as Harry and Ginny's. So it's a good ending.

A spin-off will be fine, but choose another name for the title. :)
quidditch7 chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
this story is truly adorable :)
quidditch7 chapter 7 . 2/6/2005
aw omg ron and hermoine get along soo well, i am loving this story- its too funny
quidditch7 chapter 6 . 2/6/2005
sorry i didnt review until now...but wow this is an awesome story...its such a unique plot..and wow i love it...i am going to put u on my author alerts list
BrunetteJedi chapter 15 . 2/5/2005
All I can say is wow. I just read the whole story through, and it's brilliant. :D Keep going, and I'll be looking forward to the next update!
Angel and Devil chapter 15 . 2/4/2005
yay - i love new chapters...

i thought the part about talking to ancestors was really really cool...

can't wait for more *does happy dance at chapters*
HP-Magic chapter 15 . 2/3/2005
That was very exciting. Wow. that was truely an amzing story. it was funny and mysterious and suspensful and fluffy. I love it! :D :D :D :D
HP-Magic chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
cute. haha. this story is pretty funny so far. i like hermione teasing Ron. anyway, i'm off to read more:D good chapter
harrysmom chapter 15 . 2/3/2005
This was a great chapter and I loved it. The test was very clever and made a lot of sense.

One small thing, In book 5 Hermione's patronus was an otter, not a phoenix. It didn't make a difference in your story but I thought you might want to know.

Write the epilogue soon!
PunyKumquat chapter 15 . 2/2/2005
Great chapter! But just a question: Isn't Hermione's Patronus an otter?