Reviews for Making Stardust
RavenLady chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
This is adorable, not to mention brilliant. The stars collapsing in themselves is such a fitting and vivid metaphor for the later history of the Noldor. This is one of my favorite fluffy Silmfics; most of them don't have this magical feel.
Nol chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I think the intelligence and freshness has been woefully underrepresented in the 'Young Elves' genre of Silmfic :) but you've done wonders for it. It has all the gravitas with which children (and I'm sure it works doubly for elf babies) view the world, and it has the wonder too. Your writing is beautiful, the descriptions are photographic, and Varda the Geek Queen is just amazing - not loveable, of course, but one could worship her. Thank you, this was such a great read. And I'm resisting the "aw" because I know it would just undermine the whole thing but - it IS darned cute.
Itarille chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Very cute. I love the way you've shown how stars are made.
jilian baade chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
I get the first review! Yes! I'm so pleased you posted this on the new user friendly system here. It's such a great story, and I really love Varda making and explaining stars to young Maglor. What a lucky little elf-boy he was to have that experience.