Reviews for Touch
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
A great story. Very good.
Miss American Pie chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
man, i feel like i need a hug now. good little fic though.
Elizabeth5 chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Wow- sad, and very profound. Fits in very well with his character. Great job.
Eloise chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I wanted to thank you for your review of my Bond!Wes fic and return the favour.

I really enjoy stories which look at Wes' relationship with his father, many of my own stories have explored his past.

First of all, I love the idea that Wes craves touch. Beautiful. And the reasoning behind it is great. That he didn't receive much in the way of touch as a child.

Your version of Wes' father is a bit more senselessly violent than I imagine him to be. Even before I saw Lineage, I always saw Roger as a man under control. Unlikely to lose his temper. There was abuse; locking Wes under the stairs, berating him for being clumsy, not good enough. But I don't see him losing it with Wesley. Controlled discipline, almost certainly corporal punishment, but never with a loss of temper.

I am currently in the planning stages of a new Wes fic, where I hope to be examining Roger's motivations for how he treated Wesley. It's great to read other authors' ideas on Wes' childhood - you gave me a lot to think about.

And well done on the last paragraph. I wrote a fic where Wes managed to get Connor away after Sleep Tight, and gave him a happy childhood... *sighs wistfully*
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
That was great! But kinda sad, in a good way!
Tariq chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Hi. Very Nicely written. PLZ WRITE MORE SOON!
shahid chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
know what...THIS IS A BLOODY GOOD PIECE OF WRITING!

basically this whole piece is about need; which brings me to my need; i need a capable author (such as yourself) who's willing to take up a challenge story. the idea is for a post chosen story. if you wanna take it up, give me a shout-out.

update/respond soon.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
This is so terribly sad but beautiful. Next to Lindsey, Wes is my favorite. I despise his father and the way he was brought up. You did forget about Virginia, though. He did know what it was to be loved, even if only briefly. And I agree that Wes would have made a fine father for Connor. Some people repeat their parents' mistakes; others do the opposite. Wes was the latter. Excellent story, as are all of yours, Wesfan.