Reviews for A Year with Q
DrangySmallfoot chapter 2 . 8/5
Anything even less intelligent than themselves... Q is one to talk - he seeks out humans all the time, so really. But that's Q.
Vercalos chapter 43 . 6/7
I greatly enjoyed this fanfic, despite the semi-OOCness of everyone involved. I can't help but wonder, is this story complete or just a dead fic?
ShadowPillow chapter 43 . 3/6
Haha, I feel like there should be a few more chapters, but this is good enough for me. Once again, I thank you for writing this. While Q is an insensitive bastard, he's also a hilarious one, and I've been laughing so damn hard this whole time. Thank you. ;)
I really like your idea and your style, by I think you forgot, that the original edition of hamlet is in fact klingon, not human
Avalonemyst chapter 43 . 2/10
Awesomeness! Eagerly excitedly can't think of another E word looking forward to more please update soon!
Avalonemyst chapter 18 . 2/10
I would love to read a sequel to this where Q plays each of the school pranks on the Enterprise!
Zedicus101 chapter 43 . 2/2
Come, 7 year update time! ;)
GuidingHand chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
The character speech matches there speech patterns from the show.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/22/2014
please please please continue this soon! this is awesome!
EverfreeSparkle chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
"which makes it possible for the sun to come up just as it has for the past several hundred billion years."

The Earth is only around 5 billion years old. Also, the universe itself is only about 13.7 billion, give or take a few hundred million, so that is a massive mistake on your part. A few hundred billion years... honestly...
Guest chapter 42 . 12/14/2014
Is Blaise muggle born? If not, how does he know about Cinderella?
Guest chapter 37 . 12/14/2014
I find it interesting how Fred and George finish each other's sentences. I don't remember tht happening anywhere else.?.

Other than that, I think you have a great talent for writing, and I really like your fanfic.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/5/2014
please continue this is awesome!
Guest chapter 43 . 11/23/2014
So great! Please continue!
misherukuro chapter 7 . 11/8/2014