Reviews for A Year with Q
Great story! Please write more.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 43 . 5/7
I would like to announce that this is officially my favorite thing.
Thank you. Thank you so, so much.
Leomhaiin chapter 42 . 4/7
I love this story so much! Is it finish? Or is there more? I read this story about a year ago I think and I felt like reading it again. Just wondering if this was the last chapter.
Lady Sunflower chapter 43 . 4/3
I wish you had finished this. *looks at her own unfinished WIPs* I know I know, stones and glass houses...
Talleah chapter 43 . 3/30
Ph God please please keep going! I'm on the edge of my seat. More.
Nobody Smurf chapter 4 . 3/1
Something tells me the Snakes are going to regret the new student.
Tayla chapter 43 . 2/22
I'm not sure whether you are still writing this but it's fantastic! I love Q in this!
I like many of your stories, but this one is my favourite. I wish though, it would have a better ending. The story feels somewhat unfinished.
Sanitydzn chapter 43 . 11/30/2015
It felt like that last few chapters dragged on for a bit, but apart from that I was smiling non-stop while I read this story. I have a few more of your stories queued up for reading now. See you over there!
Qwerty chapter 43 . 11/24/2015
This whole fic made me laugh WAY too much.
mrmistoffelees chapter 43 . 11/13/2015
Pretty good fic.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 43 . 11/11/2015
Quincy Picard...
Pranked Great Battle is great.
Great. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Fick Chick chapter 43 . 10/24/2015
A bit silly at times, but overall quite entertaining.
Fick Chick chapter 14 . 10/22/2015
Here's a story I once heard. Back in the American Old West, someone thought it would be a good idea to import mongeese to deal with the rattlesnake problem only to find that they couldn't handle them due to the way they strike. They were limited to snakes that were slow or rose up to strike from above. The rattlesnakes method of coiling into a ball and striking straight out was too fast and the easily killed the mongeese.
Whispers in the Void chapter 43 . 10/7/2015
So, I've been reading this story all day.
It was an absolute BLAST!
Q has *always* been my favorite Star Trek character (though I've only seen TNG and TOS); and I often enjoy the idea of him floating about the multiverse(s) causing trouble. Sadly, there are far too few of those sorts of stories (unless you can recommend some?).
I will say, bit of this (the prank-y ones) had me thinking of the Accidental Vessel story; an SPN/HP crossover that features Gabriel, who is a bit like Q in some ways.
While I've personally classified this story as a crack!fic, I'm glad you had Q just straight up take care of Voldylocks and the Death-Eaters rather than dither about.
Only one thing I'm confused on - isn't there supposed to be one more chapter/epilogue? Wasn't sure; and would appreciate a clarification...

Beyond that, excellent job on such an amusing story! Thanks for cracking my ribs in the best way possible *applause*