Reviews for A Year with Q
This is one of my favourite fanfics. I read it many times. Only the ending seems abrupt and not like a true ending. I hope you will continue it one day.
Alasiir The Ranger chapter 43 . 6/13
I demand an update good sir!
AMTT94 chapter 43 . 2/4
This fanfiction was amazing, I loved it. The personality of Q was great. I was totally funny, I died laughing several times.
You must make an epilogue or something for this story, there are many interrogators to answer, and cut it at the best moment.
Guitar Amateur chapter 43 . 1/31
...and The End!
What a fantastic ending, as well, with the classic feeling of deus ex machina delivered by, but of course, the bet-winner Q.
I had a nice day reading this story. Unfortunately I happened to get a headache partway through (completely coincidentally, I'm sure), but fortunately I managed to finish anyway (after taking medication since 'soldiering through' resulted in me collapsing onto the floor in agony. oops).
I don't agree. You should show Q as more pragmatic - neither allying himself with Voldemort nor Allying himself with Dumbledore and never once committing an actual act of evil or stating anything overtly - merely allowing them to draw their own wrong conclusions and then later pointing it out to them.
You know what would've been hilarious? If...well...this:
"Who are Jean Luc and Kathy?"
"My parents"

and then q had to make them show up to the school as his parents...
Ryszarius chapter 43 . 11/30/2017
Wow. Just...Wow

I loved reading this story. I know there wasn't an epilogue or anything, and it wasn't listed as complete, but it doesn't need one really, it still ended brilliantly I feel.

I really enjoyed it so thanks to the author for writing it. I'll certainly have to have a look at what else you've written.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/18/2017
So you stopped updating this fic RIGHT at the end? I wanted to see Voldemort forced to join a mariachi band.
Hazelaid chapter 43 . 9/25/2017
You said something about a sequel?
Hazelaid chapter 24 . 9/23/2017
What! Data Dies! Rats, every show i like my favorite character are a) Killed b)torchered c)some other horrible thing happens that changes them forever. My poor luck.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/1/2016
Great story! Please write more.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 43 . 5/7/2016
I would like to announce that this is officially my favorite thing.
Thank you. Thank you so, so much.
Leomhaiin chapter 42 . 4/7/2016
I love this story so much! Is it finish? Or is there more? I read this story about a year ago I think and I felt like reading it again. Just wondering if this was the last chapter.
Lady Sunflower chapter 43 . 4/3/2016
I wish you had finished this. *looks at her own unfinished WIPs* I know I know, stones and glass houses...
Talleah chapter 43 . 3/30/2016
Ph God please please keep going! I'm on the edge of my seat. More.