Reviews for A Year with Q
I like many of your stories, but this one is my favourite. I wish though, it would have a better ending. The story feels somewhat unfinished.
Sanitydzn chapter 43 . 11/30/2015
It felt like that last few chapters dragged on for a bit, but apart from that I was smiling non-stop while I read this story. I have a few more of your stories queued up for reading now. See you over there!
Qwerty chapter 43 . 11/24/2015
This whole fic made me laugh WAY too much.
mrmistoffelees chapter 43 . 11/13/2015
Pretty good fic.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 43 . 11/11/2015
Quincy Picard...
Pranked Great Battle is great.
Great. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Fick Chick chapter 43 . 10/24/2015
A bit silly at times, but overall quite entertaining.
Fick Chick chapter 14 . 10/22/2015
Here's a story I once heard. Back in the American Old West, someone thought it would be a good idea to import mongeese to deal with the rattlesnake problem only to find that they couldn't handle them due to the way they strike. They were limited to snakes that were slow or rose up to strike from above. The rattlesnakes method of coiling into a ball and striking straight out was too fast and the easily killed the mongeese.
Whispers in the Void chapter 43 . 10/7/2015
So, I've been reading this story all day.
It was an absolute BLAST!
Q has *always* been my favorite Star Trek character (though I've only seen TNG and TOS); and I often enjoy the idea of him floating about the multiverse(s) causing trouble. Sadly, there are far too few of those sorts of stories (unless you can recommend some?).
I will say, bit of this (the prank-y ones) had me thinking of the Accidental Vessel story; an SPN/HP crossover that features Gabriel, who is a bit like Q in some ways.
While I've personally classified this story as a crack!fic, I'm glad you had Q just straight up take care of Voldylocks and the Death-Eaters rather than dither about.
Only one thing I'm confused on - isn't there supposed to be one more chapter/epilogue? Wasn't sure; and would appreciate a clarification...

Beyond that, excellent job on such an amusing story! Thanks for cracking my ribs in the best way possible *applause*
DrangySmallfoot chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
Anything even less intelligent than themselves... Q is one to talk - he seeks out humans all the time, so really. But that's Q.
Vercalos chapter 43 . 6/7/2015
I greatly enjoyed this fanfic, despite the semi-OOCness of everyone involved. I can't help but wonder, is this story complete or just a dead fic?
ShadowPillow chapter 43 . 3/6/2015
Haha, I feel like there should be a few more chapters, but this is good enough for me. Once again, I thank you for writing this. While Q is an insensitive bastard, he's also a hilarious one, and I've been laughing so damn hard this whole time. Thank you. ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
I really like your idea and your style, by I think you forgot, that the original edition of hamlet is in fact klingon, not human
Avalonemyst chapter 43 . 2/10/2015
Awesomeness! Eagerly excitedly can't think of another E word looking forward to more please update soon!
Avalonemyst chapter 18 . 2/10/2015
I would love to read a sequel to this where Q plays each of the school pranks on the Enterprise!
Zedicus101 chapter 43 . 2/2/2015
Come, 7 year update time! ;)