Reviews for A Year with Q
Rohan Bernett chapter 43 . 12/28/2019
This has been really enjoyable. Pity it never got finished. Doubly so that it happened right before the last wrapping-up should have happened.
James Birdsong chapter 43 . 10/17/2019
Cool. Great
Slutmonkey Radishballs chapter 43 . 9/6/2019
I love this story.
I would love it even more...
...if it were completed
ConstantineHolmes chapter 1 . 7/5/2019
This is absolutely fantastic. I do hope that there's more to come.
Eli chapter 43 . 4/28/2019
Every once in a while I come back around to reread this absolute masterpiece, and it makes me laugh and grin every time. It's like, one of my fave fics ever.

Also, I misread Voldylocks as Voldycocks like twice and nearly spat water all over my phone gkgkgk
Moshe Laks chapter 3 . 3/14/2019
Why does Q deny being a muggleborn?
Moshe Laks chapter 2 . 3/14/2019
No way he can possibly make it through the whole year. I assume he already knows everything about canon?
Great story idea, good job so far!
BigDMan chapter 26 . 2/20/2019
I have to admit, I usually enjoy crossover stories and pranks, but this story sucks. All this story does is prove how much of a jerk Q and Malfoy are. All they are is nothing but bullies. I have given up on this story and suggest that you try to learn that sociopaths like them are not role models to aspire to.
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 43 . 2/4/2019
Drats! Why is this over when there is only one or two chapters left! Fabulous story!
SheatheViking chapter 26 . 11/27/2018
I know this probably no help to you now but the name is "It's the most wonderful time of the year", just thought I'd let ya know. (Love the story, btw)
Guest chapter 43 . 8/8/2018
This is one of my favourite fanfics. I read it many times. Only the ending seems abrupt and not like a true ending. I hope you will continue it one day.
Alasiir The Ranger chapter 43 . 6/13/2018
I demand an update good sir!
AMTT94 chapter 43 . 2/4/2018
This fanfiction was amazing, I loved it. The personality of Q was great. I was totally funny, I died laughing several times.
You must make an epilogue or something for this story, there are many interrogators to answer, and cut it at the best moment.
Guitar Amateur chapter 43 . 1/31/2018
...and The End!
What a fantastic ending, as well, with the classic feeling of deus ex machina delivered by, but of course, the bet-winner Q.
I had a nice day reading this story. Unfortunately I happened to get a headache partway through (completely coincidentally, I'm sure), but fortunately I managed to finish anyway (after taking medication since 'soldiering through' resulted in me collapsing onto the floor in agony. oops).
Guest chapter 13 . 1/15/2018
I don't agree. You should show Q as more pragmatic - neither allying himself with Voldemort nor Allying himself with Dumbledore and never once committing an actual act of evil or stating anything overtly - merely allowing them to draw their own wrong conclusions and then later pointing it out to them.