Reviews for A Year with Q
Ryszarius chapter 43 . 11/30/2017
Wow. Just...Wow

I loved reading this story. I know there wasn't an epilogue or anything, and it wasn't listed as complete, but it doesn't need one really, it still ended brilliantly I feel.

I really enjoyed it so thanks to the author for writing it. I'll certainly have to have a look at what else you've written.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/18/2017
So you stopped updating this fic RIGHT at the end? I wanted to see Voldemort forced to join a mariachi band.
Hazelaid chapter 43 . 9/25/2017
You said something about a sequel?
Hazelaid chapter 24 . 9/23/2017
What! Data Dies! Rats, every show i like my favorite character are a) Killed b)torchered c)some other horrible thing happens that changes them forever. My poor luck.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/1/2016
Great story! Please write more.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 43 . 5/7/2016
I would like to announce that this is officially my favorite thing.
Thank you. Thank you so, so much.
Leomhaiin chapter 42 . 4/7/2016
I love this story so much! Is it finish? Or is there more? I read this story about a year ago I think and I felt like reading it again. Just wondering if this was the last chapter.
Lady Sunflower chapter 43 . 4/3/2016
I wish you had finished this. *looks at her own unfinished WIPs* I know I know, stones and glass houses...
Talleah chapter 43 . 3/30/2016
Ph God please please keep going! I'm on the edge of my seat. More.
Nobody Smurf chapter 4 . 3/1/2016
Something tells me the Snakes are going to regret the new student.
Tayla chapter 43 . 2/22/2016
I'm not sure whether you are still writing this but it's fantastic! I love Q in this!
Guest chapter 43 . 1/28/2016
I like many of your stories, but this one is my favourite. I wish though, it would have a better ending. The story feels somewhat unfinished.
Sanitydzn chapter 43 . 11/30/2015
It felt like that last few chapters dragged on for a bit, but apart from that I was smiling non-stop while I read this story. I have a few more of your stories queued up for reading now. See you over there!
Qwerty chapter 43 . 11/24/2015
This whole fic made me laugh WAY too much.
mrmistoffelees chapter 43 . 11/13/2015