Reviews for My Favorite Sailor
steamboat chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Awwwww, that's so cute! Can you guess who the mascot at the University of Oregon is? Quack!
Dad chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Yes she is a Donald fan. She even takes her Donald on trips and of course she makes sure he has his seat belt on. I hope she won't get the tattoo.
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
great story.
MANDA chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
HAHAHA...I HAVE TO ADMIT I WAS VERY CONFUSED FOR A WHILE...BUT I LIKE THIS STORY A LOT!
hoppy1214 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
adorable, although i have to say Dopey is my favorite Disney character :)
Abigaile chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Great story. Please start on til death do us part chapter I plesse I realy miss that story.
littledemonpixie chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Donald Rules! I really liked this story it was cute and very different. I agree with you. I don't really like the rodent either. Anywho great story.
mandy chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
I thought that Mac's tattoo of Donald Duck was fimiliar. But that's what I get for reading too many JAG FF and wathcing too many JAG episoids, you can't tell the difference between "real" and what us shippers made up! Of cource I loved it. I love any pairing of H&M. You are very talented and I love all of your stories. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I like Donald Duck better too! *grins*
cbw chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Great light-hearted fun! I loved the interaction. You all come up with the most unique ideas! Good work.
sunchaser2 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
cute!
AngelaB chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Ha, ha. This was cute! I know Disney is the 'Evil Empire' to a lot of people, but I still love Donald and the gang! I think her tatoo was cute!
KJFlygirl87 chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
that was so cute! i logged on after i've finished my paper for history and this was just what i needed! thanks! kirsten
Sahc chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
You might like to know that Donald never serve in the military. Unlike Bugs Bunny who was a Marine and left the Corp as a Gunnery Sergeant at the end of WW II. In the wartime cartoons Donald was in the Army as an infantry soldier and as a paratrooper. Your story had me quessing, at first I thought it was Popeye the sailor. But in fact he was a merchat seamen who later enter the navy. But when you sayed "Dumbella" I knew you were speaking of Donald Duck, by the way from what I understand Donald was Walt's favorite cartoon duck. He like Donald better than the mouse.
Lynn chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
I liked this alot, in fact on my desk in front of me is my Disney desk calender reminding me it's Donald's B-day :) It was great to see Harm trying to guess whom it was.
Jackia chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Loved it!

and I like Donald better than Mickey

It is so great to have you guys back again!