Reviews for The Man in Her Life
korben600 chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
I liked the storyline, and I understand the sudden finish, but I still would've liked to see who-did-it. The storyline on emotions making the man is very compelling and is an accurate description (in my opinion) of the characters
Moichino chapter 15 . 12/7/2010
Really good - I understand 'just wanting to finish' (I'm a writer by trade) but I gotta say...too bad. I really liked the story you had going - you are a fantastically creative writer and I just wanted more. Thanks so much for such a great story!
Lori Jean chapter 15 . 11/2/2010
Hi I dicovered your writings. I saw I was a late comer but decided to read anyway. I really liked it. I saw and you mentioned many times how busy you were. I saw the reviews and only up to chapter 14. I really was enjoying this not just for the intimate relationship between those two but I was really interested in the rest of the story. Like what happened to the Vulcan station. Getting to know other characters as well, even the good,bad, and ugly. I am sorry you seemed to quit this. I also thought it deserved more reviews. I waited because I was so late reading it. Thank you for what you had done.

P.S. I don't know if you will get this review or message but I do need an ending.
TheNaggingCube chapter 14 . 1/22/2010
Very interesting. You descriptions of muting Trip's emotions and their release are intense and wonderful.

Keep it coming please.
selbyMA chapter 14 . 12/27/2009
So excited you are back writing! I fell in love with this story lurking on the fanfiction sites. I can't wait to read more
Honeybee1111 chapter 14 . 11/21/2009
Gorgeous intimacy on display in this chapter. A very compelling read!
Julie chapter 14 . 11/14/2009
I haven't read any ST:E fan fiction since the show's demise, but found myself drawn to your stories (I went back and read the other one as you suggested in chapter 1). I especially enjoy your characterizations, and the way you describe the bond they share. Can't wait for another chapter!
pdsldl chapter 14 . 11/13/2009
I know Trip needs to appear Vulcan but having him basically bound and gagged seemed cruel. Glad T'Pol missed the real Trip. Not sure how he can remain stoic and Vulcan as his emotions are always very visible in his face and body language. Somehow I don't see how this ends without some kind of fallout from unbinding his emotions,
ghost chapter 13 . 9/20/2009
i just started reading it but i like it when is the next update
Pitseleh chapter 13 . 9/16/2009
It's back! It's actually back! OMG, I cheer with joy. Can't wait for more.
Jack Daniel chapter 13 . 9/7/2009
Holy zombie fanfics, Batman! It's back from the dead!

(Yay!)
Honeybee1111 chapter 13 . 9/6/2009
Welcome back. I'm a sucker for espionage stories, especially character-driven ones. So - keep the new chapters coming! I also love how you capture Trip's humanness here, even though he is doing a good job at playing Vulcan. Although, I would expect a very astute Vulcan to pick up on something at some point. . .
pdsldl chapter 13 . 9/6/2009
Has a bit of a different feel than previous chapters, scenes seems very short, but I'm so glad that you're finishing this story.
pdsldl chapter 12 . 3/1/2009
PLEASE_PLEASE_PLEASE finish this story. It's very good and we'd all like to know how it ends.

You say your goal is to finish your unfinished stories, so please make this one of the first on your list.

thanks
Atashi Desu chapter 12 . 1/28/2009
ah! I've just found this, and have fallen completely in love with it! You've created a storyline I've never seen before, and I'm so curious to see how it ends! Please, I know it's been a while... but I would totally appreciate you for the rest of my life if you would pick this amazing fic up again. Trip/T'Pol FTW!