Reviews for Harry Potter and the Staff of Merlin
Talonwalker chapter 36 . 4/5
I really enjoyed this story, I know it is an old one but I still wanted to let you know.
Thanks for writing it!
SiruslySerious chapter 2 . 10/18/2016
this was the first fic i read and man, its awesome...
SiruslySerious chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Man, your story is soooo amazing, keep writing:-)
teenwriter827 chapter 6 . 4/25/2016
I feel like Harry is constantly miscast with the Depression after Serius's death. After all, He didn't know him very well, and Harry has learned to deal with loss. While it's true he would grieve, this depression is so anti-harry it makes it hard to read. I've more than once already thought of putting this down in favor of others simply because of the depression harry.
Skeletickles chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
MOROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROR!#OQWRJFINSJDLFSD FJSNDJFNSDJFKJJDNFS
MUST REEEEAAAADDDDD MSDGINFOSDFOFJNASD

MURDER DRACO SIFDONOSNDFOSNDFOISNDFIOSNMDOIFNSOIDNFOISNDFOISNDKFOOSKDFNIOSDKOF EAT DRACOS FLESH SODNFSOKDOSID SIOD 400 POINTS FROM SLYTHERIN SDFOJNSODKNF
Skeletickles chapter 8 . 4/3/2016
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

- The Fanfiction Monster
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][[][][][][][][][][
Skeletickles chapter 7 . 4/3/2016
LONGER CHAPTERS! LOOOONNNNGGGGEEEERRRRR
Skeletickles chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
MUST. READ. MORE
Skeletickles chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
So awesome! :DDD Im glad to find a story with harry being a teacher thats so awesome yaaaay this fanfiction made my day :DD

I think I should take a nap, i've been reading for 2 days without sleep...

Not even kidding...
Guest chapter 23 . 3/9/2016
Professor Vector is a woman and SHE teaches arithmancy. Bathsheba Babbling teaches Ancient runes
martin.presston.9 chapter 17 . 1/7/2016
hi sorry but for a few chapters now i noticed a realy small error you said early in the story and several other times that harry is teaching the 6th years but for the last couple of chapters hes now teaching the 5th years but the new professor is teaching years 1 to 5 and year 7 so i thought id just let you know :)
martin.presston.9 chapter 8 . 1/6/2016
sorry i dont mean to be nasty or negative but why is it that good stories (like this one) are being spoilt by the long authors notes or by answering to inane response from their readers at the end of chapters. i know its fan attention and thats cool but thats what pm is there for again sorry for spouting off and please NEVER write a response to this at the end of a chapter :)) otherwise this is a great story so far thank you
John chapter 21 . 2/1/2015
Harry is being a dick in this chapter. Theres no way to sugarcoat that. Ron stuck by him when he was angsty and the second Ron gets angsty he blows up. Ron had his father for 16 years die. He didnt have time to forge a deep emotional connection with his parents or Sirius. I honestly think Ron has the worst deal here.
TheLordOfTheSea1 chapter 36 . 6/22/2014
Really good story!
Anne chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
Like most of this story but I do not know if I will read any more. I do not want to read about Umbrige. She is foul.
1,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »