Reviews for Harry Potter and the Staff of Merlin
Anne chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
Like most of this story but I do not know if I will read any more. I do not want to read about Umbrige. She is foul.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/10/2012
Do you know what the worst part of this story is? Your posting responses to your reviews - partciularly ones that criticise Cho. Time and time again you talk about how much people hate her, and how you like her and she's so easy to write - and then you get a review that likes her and you suddenly think that its great that she's in your story!

Besides displaying your complete lack of understanding on the message that your readers are sending you - you aren't getting the message. You don't write Cho well! The character you reveal in this story is so wishy washy, with no real depth and so one dimensional that she can't be remotely likeable, let alone believable. One minute she is shy, the next she's an emotional wreck, the next a horny slut, then off on a crying jag. And your Harry character ends up be a punching bag for whatever mood she's in, instead of standing up like a man and saying 'ok - you're psycho chick... buh-bye, we're done here'. What is there to like about her at all? So glad she's dead - my only regret is that you took 27 chapters to get to it. Although it is reflective of your overall pace - too slow!
Guest chapter 36 . 9/28/2012
nice writting except you have made a lot of mistakes
Lahnny chapter 36 . 6/9/2012
Hey... nice story! I love it! Can you do a sequel? Please!
InsularFLY chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
wow you're a good writer, brilliant even! :D Can't wait to read more :)
Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Dude or dudeet I totally agree bout the whole copy w/o credit for ideas. Though me personally if I can ever figure out how to do the whole write someplace an post if they don't ask me bout it but still give me due props they can just go a head n do it. Howev that's just me not you so to every dog his day an every author her props
redneck101 chapter 30 . 9/22/2011
Voldemorts snake is named Nagini
rekrula chapter 11 . 7/17/2011
umbitch is my least favorite character in hp-world. and i tend to leave any fanfic that brings her back without dealing with her harshly. i'll stay with this a few more chapters, but if you don't deal with her very harshly, i won't finish. i just cannot stand reading about her and what she does with the students. thanks for sharing.
grammy chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I enjoyed visiting with Harry again, and you kept it true to the orginal story. thanks very much
Fawkes1725 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Excellent! I really enjoyed reading your story. I love the way it ended.
angelica chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
don't listen to those stupid haters your very good! i wish i could write as good as you!
angelica chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
OMG! this is really good i love it! plz keep writing!
xxnarufanxx chapter 36 . 9/28/2010
great story! i really enjoyed reading it
PardoxPixie chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
So far you've caught my interest
Confused chapter 1 . 7/14/2010