Reviews for From the Ashes
Kapola Nuva chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
not much to say yet, but im looking forward to the next chapter if you ever get around to it :)
Rubel chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Cool I hope to see more of this. I wonder how much has changed in 16 years?
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
HOLY CRAP! Was it Ryoga who raped her? What happened to him after this happened. Its totally original, there was one other called "Lost Inocence" but its a bit different from this story. I don't shun fics where Ranma is stuck as a girl. Its not cliche at all, its on the edge and provocative and that's NOT a bad thing. I have one such fic myself I'm still working on called "Ranma Forever" here on .

I hope to see more from this fic in the future. I want to see what happened to Ryoga and Akane after all of this happened. Sounds like she abandoned him in his time of need. Depending on what time period in the manga/anime the rape takes place she might abandon him. If it is after the Prince Herb and Ryogenwara Forest stories its more difficult to believe because they are much closer to one another and don't fight as much. Ranma and Akane almost act like a regular couple. Anyway, I want to see more of this. PLease.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
GREAT START!
Bahamutzero94 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Pretty good, keep on going I want to see how this turns out. Oh yeah, you know that you half to kill that pig Ryoga now, right?
ranger5 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Another interesting fic. Hope to see more of it in the (very (g)) near future. However, don't stop working on your other fics either.

Although you have Ryoko as having more power, (the thought of Ryoko's power and Ranma's skill ... wow) you shouldn't (and haven't yet) neglected the fact that Ranma would be getting stronger as well since she obviously hasn't neglected the Art herself.

The best comparasion to what I mean is a line from a fic by Brian Drozd (I think) in which Pluto tells the outers that Ranma is stronger individually than each Senshi other than Saturn and the Princess ... but even then it is more a measure of how strong they are, not because of any real limits on Ranma.
calamite chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Well did a good start and it longer than your other story and you didn't stop at the middle of a seen. Good work waiting for the next chapter.

Calamite
Rorax chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Not bad. I'm kinda leery of the 'Ranma stuck as a girl after being raped', (It's cliche) but I'll keep an open mind. I hope that following chapters will describe how exactly Ryoga got slowly tortured and killed. (Yes, I hate the waste of flesh. This story just cranks it up a notch.) I am interested as to how you will devolop this. Lots of diffrent ways the story can go.

And please god, don't have Ranma hook up with some random guy like happens in 90% of these types of stories. If you do decide to, please include it in an author note so I can stop waiting for updates.
DerektheRogue chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
VERY GOOD!

More is requested and required by the fans of fanficdom!

Derek The Rogue