Reviews for Revenge Can Come at Unexpecting Times
cflynn214 chapter 12 . 9/28/2005
This was a really good story.. hope there is a sequel
starryeyes10 chapter 12 . 7/29/2004
great story.
mizukimarr910 chapter 12 . 7/28/2004
what the hell that sucked i mean i liked it but you suck i can;t believe you your just impossible i like my misserable little brother more than you right now. keep writting

NO thanx Mizukimarr910
littledemonpixie chapter 12 . 7/27/2004
I must have a sequel! You can't Malik get away! I hate it when people leave me hanging but lord knows how many times I've done it in my stories. Other then those demands it was wonderful and I can't wait for more of your great writing. Thanks for the hours of entertainment!
Abigaile chapter 12 . 7/26/2004
Great story PLZ have a sequla that would be totaly awsome. PLZ
e-dog chapter 12 . 7/25/2004
cool. nice ending. You've left it open for a sequel. Will there be more?

e-dog
Jackia chapter 12 . 7/25/2004
oh cool!
Wendy Miller chapter 12 . 7/25/2004
Loved the story. You have to write a sequal to this story. It would be great if the bad guy caught up with them while they were on this new assignment.
jtbwriter chapter 12 . 7/25/2004
That is a great update-but you couldn't resist, could you? (wink, wink!)

Seriously, the grapevine part was extremely cute-and I love that these two know what they need to do.

Sturgis really came through in this story-and I'm glad he gets a day off also.

Thanks for a good read-looking forward to more from you!
flytoms chapter 12 . 7/25/2004
WHAT!

you can't leave us like that!

ach. good story tho :)
SpaceMan546 chapter 12 . 7/24/2004
That was an absolutely excellent ending
me chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
so far, your story's good but OH MY GOD-YOUR SPELLING!Please check over your chapters before posting them. The spelling errors really put a girl off!
littledemonpixie chapter 11 . 7/20/2004
Holy Cow! Where do I start? These last chapters have been wonderful and full of action and suspense. You MUST post soon or might go crazy! This is great. I'm so glad that I have had the time to read it. I kept thinking about finishing it while I was away from a computor and I am so glad that I have caught up! Anywho you keep writing and I can't wait for the next chapter.
mizukimarr910 chapter 11 . 7/19/2004
that was great and i think that me and you think alike because i thought that i would be a great idea if someone jumped out of that window and into the pool albeit it's something that i have always wanted to try. this is really good keep writting.

thanx mizukimarr910