Reviews for Fairytale
rikary chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
This is quite good but I'm just wondering if this will still be continued. Shame if not.
woofyy chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
im just wondering .. are these like drabbles or do they link with each other? cuz i dnt really see the the connection between the chapters O_o' but its still good. i like it ] . i'll be waiting for you to upload the next part D !
crazy mari chapter 3 . 7/5/2006
i really liked it...its very interesting and very in character...so get the next chapter out soon! peace!
yolanda chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
i love this fic! update soon! i love that whole peter pan thing, it was cute. please keep updating!
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
"Something positive". Smooth. Very smooth. Your story, not me, obviously. An update would be cool, but not necessary; it stands on its own as is. Nothing deeper to report.
ni9htdreame12 chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
please update!
BunnyBreath chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
ek it was soo.. mushy! .. i LOVED it! There little story telling thingys were cute. Cept -er the TigerLily thing.. umm.. yeaa that just made me go 'who the hell is that?' buh the Snow Queen is like my favorite story ]

o0o0oh Standish knew Faye.. i liek the protrayal of her as a back stabber.. hehe. I say you keep standish in the story! I donno .. i jus lyk the contreversy .. yupp keep up the good work ! -BB
Kendra Luehr chapter 2 . 8/24/2004
_ Of COURSE I'll give you positive feedback! All of your stuff is just major WOW material, so...WOW! 8-D LoL And I know what Faye meant when she said in ch 1 that Spike's voice sounded almost sensual, times, lol...I LOVE his voice. ::sigh:: LoL ::coughs:: ANYway, this is AWESOME, and...yes, I know, sorry, I say that about like every single one of your fics, but it is SO freaking true! All of SxF's encounters are SO in-character that it drives me insane wondering how you do it! I mean, LOTS of people have attempted the same sort of situations, but made either Spike, Faye, or both go completely off the wall in their actions, so I say kudos to you! A JOB WELL DONE! UPDATE ASAP AKA NOW! ,~
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Omg, that was SO...WOW! LoL That was a really neat twist with the Peter Pan fairytale pertaining to Spike's past instead of the typical tiger-striped cat story. This is SO wonderful, and no one was the SLIGHTEST bit OOC! AWESOME! XD
phegan chapter 2 . 8/24/2004
Love it. Do it up some more.
Zolac no Miko chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
Oh, please please please continue! I need some more of this stuff!

At first it was kind of weird, with Spike being all open and protective and pursuing Faye around the ship to find out what the problem was, but then I thought, well, this is post- Julia's death, post- Bebop timeline... Spike would have changed a bit. Plus, that's the point of these fics... Bebop gives us a starting off point, and we try to see where these people's relationships go, how they evolve.

So it's all good. Anyway, Spike's kind of unpredictable no matter where you are in the timeline.

I've been trying to figure out your universe. So, Julia died, but Spike's alive and he's still with the Bebop (and really, I can't imagine him going anywhere else). Did he just decide not to confront Vicious? Or did he beat him and survive?

The story still feels real. I'm loving it. Please write more, I beg of you!
Zolac no Miko chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Oh... I like this story. It's so shivery. You know. It gives me chills.

Well done with the characters. That's the key. You gotta get the characters just right.

Very well written. It feels real. For what it's worth, I pronounce you worthy of Bebop. Congratulations. Very few people are. I've written a few Bebop fics, but I don't consider *myself* worthy. I only do it because Zolac compels me, and then I apologize to the holiness that is Bebop.

_;; Gee, maybe I take this stuff a little too seriously!

Anyhoo... I agree with Faye about Spike's voice. That's probably the best part of him. He can be saying any old random thing, but if he's serious, his voice goes into that lower register that gives you chills. Gotta love Steve's voice; he's my favorite voice actor.

Well. I'm gonna stop chattering and go on to the next chapter.
Lunatic with a Hero Complex chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
Dude this story is nifty, and well written, you can tell that they don't hate each other, but you don't just all of a sudden make Faye fall slobbering over Spike and Spike doesn't turn into johnny roses. How nice.

Update soon

Have a penguin

Captain Scarlet Penguin Keeper
Bloody Love chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
That was good. I hope you get the next chapter out soon. I really want to know what is going to happen.
Crystal Koneko chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
SIMPLY LOVED IT! YOU MUST UPDATE! I CAN'T WAIT!