Reviews for The One With The First Night
Amazing story!
Veridissima chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Love it

q.thews chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Nice, i liked how you framed it.

x.Irish.o.Eyes.x chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Aww! That was so cute! I loved the part about Chan setting up the little Chinese food picnic! SO romantic!
ImaginingMatthew chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
YAY I so hoped you would write a fic like this, about their first day as parents and how tey managed in the new house, you made my day, it was as all your fics, written perfectly :)
kreidy chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
That was so lovely! Great use of flashbacks as well. :)
Lauren chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
that was so made me a little teary! i absoulutely LOVED it! great job!
1987 chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I love it!
Llew chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I don't even really know what to say. But that often happens to me after reading one of your fics. They leave me speechless. And then I try to think of something to say and I feel that I never manage to bring across how deep your stories really touched me. Like with this piece. You say it's nothing new and just rambling. But somehow you accomplish to give an insight to the characters and the situation I never even thought possible. So please keep rambling forever because to me they are the best Mondler stories ever.
Exintaris chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Yes, very nice and heart-warming.
Monnie Geller chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
holy mother of all things perfect and mondler! that was - it was - i - don't know what word to use. overwhelming. i really, really loved it. how, HOW do you do it, a? i mean, you write everything so - correct. so right. it's beautiful. like the epitome of monica's nurturing and chandler's bunny half. i mean, you can take anything, and say it exactly how it is, but it reaches the mind like poetry. i don't know if that's the right way to explain it, but i know it ain't normal. and i mean that in the most endearing way possible, of course. i love the pictures you paint. everything is elegant and classical, and i feel like i'm in a dream. i love that they can still be so intimate with each other and make it sound so simple and right. i keep using the same words over and over again, what's my problem? don't answer that.

oh! okay, i think i got it. send me a message or post on fb or something letting me know you got the review, and i'll give you my metaphor. tempting, no?

loudsneabs chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
aw that wuz good!
Lindsey2 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
this is absolutely perfect. :) I can't really say anything better than that, can I? :)
Heather chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
i regret reading this, don't get me wrong, it's some of the greatest writing and sappy mondler stuff there is, but now when i write my story for the contest i will feel like i copied you even if its not intentional, and ill feel guilty BLAH! i also read Becca's AND i reviewed, so now if i even do ANYTHING similar you're gonna think i plagairized, oh well. This was great, write more like it soon!
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Aw bless, that was a great, really sweet fic :o)