Reviews for Nonsense
slayer99 chapter 20 . 9/10/2012
Amazing, now i shall proceed with my homework!
halfcamel chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
:D I can imagine little Tara splashing around having fun. Cute!
savvygurl101LunaRachel chapter 20 . 6/2/2011
Beautiful story, though I would've preferred if it had been Willow at the end, not Beth...and some parts with the Scooby gang while Tara was alive, maybe reasons why she tried to be a mother to Dawn.
Zacheria chapter 20 . 8/28/2009
wow, you made me cry a bit, i don't mind though. this story was exellent it had a lot a things that made sense, to the show.
DyeMeCrimson chapter 20 . 6/11/2008
This story is amazing! I really, really love it! Tara's relationship with her mom was so, so sweet, and I almost cried when her mom died. Great job!

-Faith
gidgetgirl chapter 18 . 8/13/2005
very sad chapter. i like the hint we get here of tara's future.
gidge chapter 17 . 8/13/2005
hm...now I feel like maybe i did read this the first time around, as it seems somewhat familiar. I have a hard time picturing Tara's Dad backing off; she was still so scared of him and so subservient when we see them together in the series. It makes me wonder what happend to change that.
gidgetgirl chapter 16 . 8/13/2005
Tara's dad seemed a little off to me again, but her mother seemed just about right. Tara herself is sure a change from previous chapters- Wiccan on the war path. I have to wonder if this experience is what she's thinking about when she tells Willow that she can't let her emotions control her magic. It would be interesting to see Tara playing a little with the dark side.
gidgetgirl chapter 15 . 8/13/2005
I can't remember where I stopped reading before, so I started reading here this time through. Tara wanted to be useful was poignant. Her father seemed a little flat this chapter (you could come up with something better than "magic crap" for his dialogue, I think).
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 20 . 6/11/2005
Aw, that was so sweet, but yet I'm not sure why. lol. Coz "sweet" is a weird word to use after Tara just died. Anyway I loved this story! Can't wait for more updates from you.
EmmieLou555 chapter 20 . 6/11/2005
omg! that was superb! i loved it! bit sad though! thank you for making the two days i read this over so very enjoyable.

would you be interested in helping me with my story of faith's childhood? plz read it and decide, but im always up for co-writing, if you would like to.

emmi X

aka. emmielou5
Faeries Twilight chapter 20 . 6/10/2005
That was really beautiful... I really like the multiple perspectives and the ending with Beth a bit of a better person. Also the reconnection to nonsense. You did a great job, I love the exploration of Tara and her families. Thank you very much!
EmmieLou555 chapter 16 . 6/10/2005
heehee "your killing us with road pavement!" sorry easily amused. locing it so far. are you british or american? sorry im also curious. check out my stories please!

emmi X

aka. emmielou5
Sun-chan1 chapter 20 . 6/10/2005
Wow, now that's a powerful chapter.

I don't know how I thought you were going to end it but I didn't think it would be with Tara's dying.

I'm really glad you brought Beth back in at the end to show how she'd growen and I liked that she visited Tara's grave and that of her mother. Wonderful story!
Maxi-Luca chapter 20 . 6/9/2005
OMG what a fabulous ending! I wasn't expecting it to be Beth, but man, it really hit a soft spot. This showed Beth held some remorse toward Tara was perfect and kind of heart renching. I loved this story. Keep up the good work!