Reviews for Looking for Work
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 1 . 7/1
XD LOVED IT AS ALWAYS PIPPIN IS GREAT
seems to me this is more... /gangster/, almost. the mansion is really a run-down apartment building, abandoned. the elves and occasional other characters hang in there- it's rather dirty (because contrary to popular belief, elves have lived long enough that as long as they're suitably clothed they don't care too much about appearances), there's old lighting, it's out of the way, it's in a part of town only devoted fangirls will go to. all the characters have little money, so they work together to find employment. they probably have an herb and vegetable garden on their roof for food most of the time. they're not TOO disreputable... but they're not very well off, either.
Lily Lindsey-Aubrey chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Roflol! That was too funny. I love it!
maglors harp chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
HAHAHAHAHA OH HOLY ERU I LAUGHED SO HARD!
Emily chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Hee, my goal is to now write the corresponding piece of work for each of the plots at the end. : )
Emily chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Wow, that's funny. What a wacky world.

I feel sorry for Gimli; he's going to have a heck of a time pretending to be Legolas' abusive father.

That's a really good idea, though, all these story proposals and all. : )
PowerOfFail chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Hah! That was awesome, I really loved the way it ended.

Hmm, that whole thing with Elrohir and Elladan being troublemakers has always confused me, I never quite understood where everyone got that from; to me they just seemed helpful. Then again, I guess we don't see so much of their personalities that we can actually write their characters in any genre perfectly...

Anyway! Like I said, this was an amazing story, I wish I'd read it sooner!
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
o my god that was hilarious !
POGLUVR chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Incredibly Truthful and Humourous
Cottia chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
very nice
Nelarun chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
hehehe, very good...

Nelarun of Australia
Blume chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
hahaha! now that I have you in my fav Authors' page I've been trying to read all your stories.

You're terribly talented in humour you know!
Sunset Tower chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
That was hilarious! I liked it :))
Eleniel Ithil not signed in chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Lol! Very funny, Erestor. I can see this playing out in my head after the ending...hilarious.

nai tiruvantel ar'varyuvantel i'Valar tielyanna nu vilya
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
I can't believe I didn't read this before! This was so funny. The classic cliches were well handled, Lindir's un-stupid (not a word) behavior was amusing, and the ending was unexpected and incredibly original. I loved it!

~Avie~

P.S. - Thank you for reviewing "The Bonds of Friendship". I'm glad you enjoyed it. You're one of those online friends, you know! ;)