Reviews for Stand By Your Side
rankokun alpha chapter 5 . 10/12/2004
excellent cant wait to see what happens next!
Montage chapter 5 . 8/10/2004
Awesome story! :)
SG1-Fanfic chapter 5 . 8/10/2004
This was a great line: "Sam had fled. She had never seen herself as the type to run, but she ran from Jack so fast she may have travelled back in time if she kept going."
csl chapter 5 . 8/10/2004
You can not stop like that! It is cruel! Write more soon-it is terrific.
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 5 . 8/10/2004
Great chapter. Pleae write more soon.
Lt Colonel Samantha Carter chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
enjoyed this story a lot.

Some great bits in it.

Keep up the great writing
SG1-Fanfic chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
There has got to be more... right? :)
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
Excellent chapter. Please write more soon.
Ilovesg1 chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
What a great story. I remember reading the first chapter, but missed the other 3. I hope that you have chapter 5 in the works.
GateSeeker2 chapter 3 . 6/14/2004
OHH - you! It's nice - but it's cruel - left me hanging wanting more - oh so much more! You are just like the TV show! How frustrating. Of course, I did love the conversation between S&J outside the club. That's more talking about "it" than they've ever done. Oh well, we shippers can only hope for the best - in THIS AU! Keep writing bye :-)
Rivergem chapter 3 . 6/14/2004
Very good, you have an extremely fluent writing style. I liked it. Keep it up!

By the way have u read the dream sequence in my fic I Heard You because the wording in your summary is very similar to that in my story.
BugExterminator chapter 3 . 6/14/2004
way to confusing to take hold of...to much swearing to...so im stoppign..reading...lol...sorry.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 3 . 6/14/2004
very nicely done
black leather chapter 3 . 6/14/2004

I don't know if you continue this story, but I think that this is a great ending. I loved Sam and Jack's conversation about the 'what ifs'.
jessmerrick chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
What announcements? What announcements?