Reviews for Between the Hawethorne and the Homer
allycat1186 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I love this story!
coffeechick87 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Aw... I love Frankie.

I don't love the fact that he's now dead (right?).

But I love Frankie.

It's very cute.

It's nice to see a younger ALDI Jess. I just wanna hug him.

-Jayde
smile1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Hey!

This story didn't have a lot of depth to it, but it was definitely entertaining and amusing to read; I really liked the dialogue.

Bye, smile :-)
milover chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
keep it going
Legs chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
I think this must be one of the best parts you've written so far. I love Jess's grandparents. They're so cool! You know what would go along well with this...have those two talk about how they met or something or I don't know. Like...sort of casually.

You know what might be cool, too? Something kinda different. I think it would be interesting to maybe have Jess dreaming about his grandfather. Like...omigosh, what if he was dreaming about the bookstore (in Dramatic Irony or something) and...he started thinking about opening it back up. Or...later in life, like in the story about their daughter (Wonderland, I think), he starts thinking about it. That would be so cool.

Legs
cellardoor chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
What a great story! I love anything with Jess, and its nice to see him have a relationship with his fathers side of the family. Where are they anyways? Well this was fantastic as is all your work. You always amaze me, and i always smile at your original fun stories! Cant wait to see what you have up your sleeve next! Great story...

late.

-L
miloaddict chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
aw...how cute! Frankie and Jess are so alike!

I love how you connect all these fics with ALDI
Gilmore chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Great work once again ;)! Very funny to read about 14-year old Jess and his Hemmingway-obsession :D! Can't wait to read more!
M5lvrgrl chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
LOL! This was so funny! I love it!
Christie chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
*bighuge 'aww' times ten to the thirteenth power*

That was so cute...I loved it...*happy sigh* And thanks for the dedication :)
i miss jess chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
seriously, do you have like, a warehouse of brilliant jess ideas? i love these little fics that you write- especially this one, since it ties in with ALDI (aw, frankie sounds so cute and smartass-y, like jess!). write more cool jess things!
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
im either having deja vu or i've read this before...huh...who knows. i like it, it's cute and sweet and shows the type of person jess is and frankie is, i like it. i hope it will keep continuing, especially since frankie was so important to jess's life.

your stories are always fantabulous with fantabulous ideas, you're not allowed to stop writing until your 200 and keel over dead, then mebbe ill make an exception, as long as you've written 9 million billion stories first. :D

-Lorenzio
Ari who still is too lazy to sign in lol chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Have I mentioned that you have the coolest ideas? Because you do. D

This is such a great break from math. Aw, I love YoungerJess. And he's my age here! Haha. Actually younger now. P

Okay, shutting up.

I love just that this is...this one scene, but you can really tell what Jess was like at that age, what his grandfather was like. The dialogue is perfect; just enough description and stuff. Short and sweet and...wonderful. Awesome job as always. D
sarahl chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
aw thats so cute! i can picture a cute little 14 year old jess being a smartass to his grandpa... keep writing! :D awesome fics always you write...yes im tired haha