Reviews for Unexpected Endeavors
AthousandSplendidMoons chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
Wow... But I still say that you should describe the emotion and how they feel a bit more. It send more chills through the body and makes it sound more profecinal :) thanks for actually writhing thou love the plot to beats 3
AthousandSplendidMoons chapter 14 . 9/10/2012
Yay! Finaly some good things are happening to Remus in none of the stories Remus is with Draco at the end I just hope they stay together until the end and forever after :)
AthousandSplendidMoons chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
That was nice, I hope that I would know more about how Remus felt during the kiss, but it's better than no kiss at all :)
AthousandSplendidMoons chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Yay I really like this chapter :)
AthousandSplendidMoons chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Good chapter really want to see what happens next :)
flyei chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Maybe a bit too much dialogue and too little describing.. I mean, they are living and breathing people (well, characters). It's sometimes hard to remember that, when there's only lines after another. Like talking heads although even the mention of the speaker is scarce. It's mostly a problem where there's longer period of dialogue.

Otherwise, I love the pairing :) and you are doing a pretty good job.
Dark Goddess of Chaos chapter 18 . 7/13/2009
ahw this was so good. it gave me a warm and happy feeling at the end haha i felt like i wanted to laugh with happiness

GREAT JOB ONE OF MY FAVS!
xSadistxFujix chapter 18 . 6/1/2008
That was a fantastic story! I loved it so much! Some other people need to write more Remus/Draco! I might write one one day. I hope I do. I never even thought of this pairing before I found this one. I have just been in a slash mood since I started Draco/Blaise, Draco/Theodore, and Blaise/Theodore. And when I found the wonderful relationship of Sirius/Remus I only wanted to read slash unless from my alert list. Now I love this pairing, and its all your fault! I hope your happy with your self!
musehic chapter 18 . 3/7/2007
I love your story! It's really great !
tomoya-542002 chapter 18 . 10/30/2006
i finally finished reading it! it was an awesome story and i loved it! lots! adding it to favs and you to fav authors!
skinnyrita not signed in chapter 18 . 3/19/2005
good gads, this is a hard pairing to write. I've missed my dinner cuz I wanted to carry on reading this and find out what happened! lol. this is a brilliantly done piece of word, and you should be monstrously proud of it. Though I would have liked to see what happened with the ron-hermione-pansy thing, maybe that's another story :-)

I was trying to think of very rare pairings -i think this one is one of the hardest to get right without turnign into fluff, and yours is fantabulous.

love

skinnyrita x
Astrea Von Hurston chapter 18 . 2/23/2005
Gah! This was brilliant, a great introduction to this ship for me, I'm glad I chose this as my first D/R story read.

Plus, I enjoyed the fact that you kept all of my favorite characters cool, canon, and certainly not daft.

Applause for Kitty Mow!
LiLy MaLfOy13 chapter 18 . 2/18/2005
love your story it is so good
betsytheripper chapter 18 . 1/27/2005
*sniffle sniffle* Aww... so sweet! God I love this story. And now it's over. So perfect! *sniffle* Now what about One More Time, eh?

Mwahahah.

-Betsy.
empath89 chapter 18 . 1/24/2005
i dunno, they're really weird together, but you make weird good. i'm actually a huge fan of ron/hermione...and i think that by books, they're gonna get together. the difference between jkrowling's and your's...well there are a lot of differences, *grins* but pansy is also very different. she's still a...well, i probly can't say it in the review, but she's not very nice to ppl, but to the main characters, she's so much nicer and it just works. i also luv that you added in blaise...he's like my baby.

and i think everyone needs a little positive feedback, especially in this ship...it's very unsusual. not many ppl like it, but i luv it...and thankfully i found a great fic.

like in every other chapter...this chapter is great...i luv it. the perfect ending. it's happy! glad they're finally together. well, i'll attempt to read some more of your stories, but i'm not promising you anything...i've got a ton of things goin' on. but if there's a sequel...i'll definately be reading it! again, great story, amazingly written, and a great ending!

~~empath