Reviews for A Light not Meant
Linnath chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
That is so sad! that is how i feal every time i read the last chapter in RotK. It is lovely, despite the later stanzas.

Lasgalendil chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Grief stricken. You write so well.

(I know you said this was in the rough, but you might want to go back and redo the lines; I think when you uploaded it messed them up.)
The Kelpsinator chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Very nice! You capture the feelings of loniness and despair so well. Just a quick question: who's point of view?
Dancer in a Daydream chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Aw man! This was so sad! I WANNA CRY!

This will so go on my favorite story list.
feanaro chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
sad and beautiful. the timing was a bit off, but so what?
Nymredil72 chapter 1 . 6/18/2004

This was amazing! I love how you work lines from the books and movies into your poems! You have an amazing talent! *cheers*

This was so sad. I... really don't know what else to say. Fantastic, lovely. Nice meter/rhymre. (and I thought you said you wrote only free-verse!)

You, my friend, are going on my favorite author's list! Brilliant!
Roisin Dubh chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
I like it a lot. Poetry is, as I've said many times before, a talent that escapes me. My admiration to anyone who can write it.
Elfique chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
very powerful lines i like: Farewell, no ship can bear me

Secondborn, o Illuvatar, mere mortal

Till the world is changed then. very nicely put
UCV3z 2 lazi 2 login chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
*sob* i too had a friend called Connie, she left for england a while back, oh how it brings back memories... very good peom.
Jamzin3 Firewing chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Good. Very nice, but "Illuvatar" should be spelled like this: Il├║vatar. You can get the accent mark over the "a" by holding down alt and pressing 0250 on the number pad.
Shadowed Mind chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
As usual, a beautiful poem from you.

Reading this before my history exam this afternoon, and it'll definitly be running through my head all the way both exams.

The last few stanza's are off a little in terms of meter and rhyme, but it doesn't seem to affect the beauty of the poem.

Thank you for giving me something more interesting to think about in my exam...

Shadowed Mind