Reviews for Curiosity Killed the Cat
serenityjessa chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
taht was so amazing! all of them, i'm so excited for the next chapter (happy face)
IhartFF chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Curiosity Killed a Cat. I really believe with that saying, you know. Well. I will start a review. I dont know what kind of review but i need this. Now. Dear author, youre so hiatus! Please update! WHAT IS THAT THING!THAT DAMN THING!THAT MADE MAYURA FORGET LOKI! THAT DAMN THING! CURSED ODIN! I HATe Odin. That BASTARD! Argh! That is annoying! Kill Odin. Kill odin. Well but its still better than odin killing mayura infront of loki. Well its long as she is still alive but its still the same right? She will never remember loki and thats much worse than death right? Now update! Update! Update! Please finish this story! Your story is just so awesome!
kokocha chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
death will do them part u.u
karkarkat chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
so cute!
karkarkat chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
LOL the original troll right here xD
vodkaCanidae chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Odin and his fetish... XD This is a really good fic and I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing this!
vodkaCanidae chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
That's soo cute! XD Man, Loki going livid was cool and him kissing Mayura in front of everyone? Awesome. I love your Loki and Mayura. Loki's so aggressive here, and Mayura's all flustered and powerless. Love this!
vodkaCanidae chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Aww... XD That was adorable. I love how Mayura gets so flustered around kakusei Loki. Its really cute XD Love this!
vodkaCanidae chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I LOVE THIS! XD Poor Mayura. Loki's awesome, for dishing out such mental trauma to the curious girl XD
dragonflyer30 chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
Awww poor loki and mayura ! And i luv a jelous loki ;D
Yugure-Unmei chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
I love it! It's my new fav story! W
Yugure-Unmei chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
cece009 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
really good
moonlightcherish chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
wow,you did a great job with characterizing everyone.

and Loki...WOO! I love him!

This story is awesome and I hope you'll come back to it! :)
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
i wonder wat will happen next