Reviews for Someone Take Me Home
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This is amazing! It can be really hard to write post-Tara Willow/Oz 'fics, as they can make Willow sound heartless (like 'Oh, Tara's gone, might as well crawl to Oz'), but you've written this perfectly. Everybody is in-character, and I love it!
Great job! :)
BruisedSmile chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
*sigh* lovely :) Willow and Oz were always going to end up together. Sad and poignant take on life after 'the end' for the Scoobies, and then lost lovers finding each other again. Well done.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
At least two of them get to be happy together. Sad for the rest of them; everyone lost so much in the Sunnydale Cratering.
azusa-chan chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Wow. I absolutely loved it. Well written. Plus, the Willow/Oz thing, too cute.
kanimawesome chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
This is lovely! So beautiful - I particularly loved the part about the blue scarf in her hair. )
Razor1701 chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I have to say, this is my favorite Buffy fanfic in existence. I hoped someone would address the issues of post-Chosen Willow, especially with relation to Oz. I never expected it to be so incredibly well done. This story is a gem. It truly is. I like it more and more every time I read it. I recommend it to my friends. Thank you so much for writing it. The characterization, the language, it was all very believable. Well done. Well done indeed.
bizbeth chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I love this story, it's so sweet and romantic. This is the way I like to pretend it all ends since Oz and Willow are my favourite couple in the show.
sonja chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
awesome! one of the best oz fic's i've read yet. you really captured the true oz essence. the essence of oz. nice job!
Gem chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
This is probably the only fic written in first person I've ever liked. It was fantastic! well done. Yay for Willow and Oz!
Ben is Glory chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
How incredibly perfect.
DoctheWriter chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
That was MARVELOUS! I am a big W/O fan (as well as a big W/T fan...its hard to pick my fav) and I have been looking all over for W/O fic. I have an awards site, The Reason Awards, and I would be so honored to have you nominate this fic in my W/O category. Also, if you have any friends, or know of anyone else who write W/O centric fic, Please! pass the word around. Again, GREAT fic...it was so sweet! You're a great writer.

Hope to hear from you soon.

The Reason Awards:

andthereasonisyouawards/

xoxoxoxox

Doc
wiseoldman chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
wow a really good fic. it has a really good realistic tone to it. this basically rocked!
flippinada chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Beautifully written, and easy to imagine. I enjoyed this fic a lot.
person chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
DUDE, ur storee is so awsome..it's SO kute!i luv willow and oz and i always will!ur storee is hella meaningful and tru! i absolutley luved it! keep upp da great wrk yo!
Raw Gold chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Oh, that was so sweet! Thank you! I loved the way you had Oz and Willow just meet- nothing extravegant, nothing over the top. Just.. meeting. Like that's what is supposed to happen. How it should happen.

Please, continue to write! This one's on my favourites list for sure. n_n