Reviews for smile
KILO151998 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I think I might be traumatized now [Blink Blink]. THAT WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME!
Kendra chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I think I read this story a thousand times and never reviewed for it. I really love this and man was it sad and eerie. Brought tears to my eyes. Good job.
Rebel-Angel6 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Wow... O.O That was so disturbing. If I was Shinji, I would be in fetal postition forever.

Nice eerie story.
Mad Mary Kidd chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Ah man that was creepy. I loved it! It makes such a change to what you normally see on here, I totally wasn't expecting that. It was wicked! Go you!

Makes me want to go write some horror. _

~MMK
THISWEBSITESUCKSDICKS chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
*shudder*

You made this story very well...I could see the whole fic vividly in my mind as I read this...perhaps a little to vividly.
One percent chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
OH MY GOD! nothing more to add beside the fact that your point is clear.. too much maybe!
Lucille d'Mannequin chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Amazing. You captured the moment perfectly. Three bloody thumbs way up.
SFN chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Creepy. Very creepy. But still good. Very good.
LadyDarthorn chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
God... Now I need to find something fluffy to make myself feel better... I must remember not to read so much angst at night ;_;

...Nice fic, it was well written, sad, so disturbing...angsty... *crawls away crying*
berettaboy chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Yikes! Jeeze, this poor kid can't get a break. He finally meets someone who loves him so entirely for himself, and he has to kill him. Poor kid. Poor poor kid.
SyntheticNeko chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
really...really...disturbing(curls up into the fetal position) nightmares, im gonna have nightmares
DTa chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Christ what a dark fic! Uh!
kikuuu chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
I love how you write! That was really good.
Lethe Seraph chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Ignore flames. Ignore flames!

This piece was ... eerie. It evoked the images and everything. ::shivers::

Ah, but I love the way you wrote it. Good job.
Cruci chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
screams KAWORU! NYU! sobs That was too eerie. Way too eerie. Especially the last part. shudders I loved it.