Reviews for The Silent Watcher
riverrat chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Looks like Severus is human also. Sometimes it is better to just be the silent watcher.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
The beginning was confusing. Very. Did you forget some linebreaks, or something? I don't know where you got the speech from either, since I looked it up and got nothing. I did really like the speech, though. Keep writing!
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
"Why was there was a Sorting? Why were their Houses? Why, if there were so many repercussions to the Sorting, was it there?"

"Because," a grim response began. "Because it's expected. An expected tradition that will continue, forever, and all one can do is make it be realized that it doesn't mean anything—just gives you a tower or dungeon to reside in."

Indeed. Why do they never realise that? muggle schools have houses too, but there is not the sort of hatred between them like there is at hogwarts.

I like how he realises the truth about harry XD
Saissister chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This fic goes really good with Avenged Sevenfold's A little Peice of Heaven
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
nice thanks.
Jean Ellen Gair chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
There should be more reviews on this. I don't really like snarry,and every time I find a good non romance harry snape,I just have to review it. This one is very good. Brilliantly written
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Pretty good.
May Eve chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I do believe you are one of the most gifted and profound writers I have had the pleasure to read of in some time.
Aldavinur chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Interesting!

I liked how you made Snape a silent watcher and I have to say he is very perceptive!

Nice writing style!
fattoad chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I quite like that.
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Not as good as some of yours, but good nonetheless
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
That's quite an idea. A shame you didn't follow it through.
DarkAngel048 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
good fic.
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
A nice little read. Thank you.
ennui deMorte chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Great little piece. Nice lead in to "The Only Thing He Needed" telling us why Snape is watching Harry in the first place. I also like how Severus finally recognizes what Harry is doing, isolating himself to the world, most likely from his own experience of doing the exact same thing.