Reviews for Finality
odogoddess chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Beautiful.
ghosteye99 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Loved the beautiful twist.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Squeee...oh, that was adorable. He he *calms inner fangirl*. What a sweet little moment. :)
asdf chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
hehe! So cute! Great one-shot
lilian chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
aw THIS is sweet a very good addition to the fianle of the show! Thnaks for writing this.
BlackRaven chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
*squeel!*

o I love it, nicely written, love the ending.
Mindy chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
that was very good.
SamuraiPrincess01 chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
YES! ODO/KIRA FOREVER! *calms down* Umm...thank you.
JacobedRose chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Beautiful, simply beautiful!
Daystar Searcher chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Shit, why couldn't this happen in the actual series? What the hey is wrong with the idiots at Paramount? If sixty million fanfiction writers can tell that Odo and Kira belong together, then why the #%&* can't they? Argh! Ok, I'll stop my ranting just long enough to say that the story was friggin awesome, though I can't see Odo leaving...well, I can, but it needs to be built up more...oh hell, I don't care whether or not I can, I just want him to come home to Nerys...great story. Keep it up.
Inyri chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Cute. I love the idea. Personally, I always believed that he'd come back. That was a different approach to a not-so-different idea. The writing is good. I love how you can do so much with very little dialogue. Bravo. Keep up the good work.
taz chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
very very sweet. excellent, original way of having odo come back. if you can think of somthing you should right a sequel. but mayb bajoran flowers would have fitted the story better? i enjoyed it.
NG chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Very romantic, me like!
ds9-daxfan chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Odo being roses is slightly out of character, and it was mentioned on the show that Kira hated flowers. Otherwise, a decent story.
Barb Wily chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
That was really cute. I think you really captured the softer side of Kira's character, and this story masterfully embodied the pain of that uncertainty. However, I found Odo's behavior slightly ouy of character-Roses seemed innappropriate both for her and for him, regardless of the state of their relationship. Also, there was something about his "trickery" that struck me as out of character, but I'm not familiar with him and with DS9 to really say-Odo doesn't exactly wear his heart on his sleeve. But regardless of any inconsistencies (this is fanfiction, after all, and if I can get away with Lobo Fuerte acting like a machismo-intoxicated jerk...), this story is masterful-beautiful, well-written, and heartwarming, especially to those of us whose "Odo"s will never come back.