Reviews for Painful Mistakes
setoxyami chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
I can totally guess whats in de book - but i wont spoil it foe others anyway make another chapter plz x-x
Dragon-lover28 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
baka Yami, leaves Seto-cutie along like that. he shoul be kill by his own Kuribo then go to hell. Being cut the heqd of by Dark magician then in the boilng pan. Then being cut by shape knive and will never reborn. oh yeah, Seto is very cute and you are a great writter although Seto is a little OOC
unknownly popular kid chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
seriously yami i just cant beleve this how could yami realize what he is doing to seto and then just well leave just going back to whatever he is doing like he dont evn care its disgusting and seto should kick him so hard that his ass hurts after he hits the curb aka break up with yami like yesterday seto id like to know what yamis deal is though...
Ileana DuBaer chapter 3 . 7/31/2004
I love your the way you tie everything together! It is hard for me to imagine Seto crying for anyone besides Mokuba, but this is awesome, as I said before.
Katah chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
I love the way you're writing all the characters, Anzu especially. Often, Anzu is really OOC in yaoi pairings, but you've written her very in character, which I love _ Please, keep writing.
Mistal chapter 3 . 7/29/2004
What is Yami doing? god I cant wait to know! please update soon!

Katah chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
*adds to Favourite Stories* This looks quite good so far :) I like your writing style, you balance description and dialogue well, many writers tend to overuse one or the other. I'm curious as to know exactly what is going on with Yami, please update soon :)
Mistal chapter 2 . 7/1/2004

I wonder what yami is really doing...getting money...

please update soon! pretty please!

DarkestAphelion chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Hmm. Go ahead and continue.
Ileana DuBaer chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
That wuz so awesome! Yes, please do continue!