Reviews for Awe of She
very cool story
Ignis Workman chapter 11 . 5/25/2006
Alright we will wait.
Kimna chapter 11 . 11/14/2005
Omigosh! O_O Aha... I had numerous emotions overcome me just now... _ Shock and horror; from the man-slaying cliffhanger at the last chapter. Good gawd, you're slaughtering people out there with that thing. And then... having the Mighty Hammer of Stupefaction pounded onto my head from the words in front of eyes in the author's note, leaving me speechless except for two words: "Holy Zen!" xD You're the creator of that comic! I had no idea! *is stupid for not looking at the author's name before* *cough* But really- wow. I was really surprised. xD I absolutely love your sprite comic! I just found it recently, and actually, o.o to be honest, it was such discovery that started the revival of my love for the Guilty Gear series! Ha... I forgot for a time just how awesome these games are. x3 And of course, the talented people here that write fics about them and the characters. So now... I'm feeling yet another sensation- which I love and despise at the same time, after reading these 10 chapters... The tormenting yearning for another chapter, darnit! xD Kya! I adore this fic. I love it to pieces. Give me more. T_T The meticulous details given in the scenes, actions, fights, and-! Emotions! I applaud you. The characters seem very... /real/ and didn't stray from their original personalities, at all! As if, if such occurences were to happen, they would do /just/ that, as in the story. And the original ones were very interesting. Not to mention the personalities you've given the Jellyfish pirate girls which have none formerly! Especially the plot itself, which unfolds so... skillfully. I can't wait to find out more! Haha, Ky's insane misfortune for looking like RoboKys? xD You're doing such an awesome job. Keep up the great work; with this fic that I'm so-very glad to hear it still lives, and of course... the "Holy Zen!" comics! ;D
Ryuu Masken chapter 11 . 8/5/2005
Nice story. I just read the entire thing.
Blazen asian chapter 10 . 7/25/2005
you should update damn you!
GGX-NecroDizzy chapter 10 . 5/31/2005
i love your work its so great please put the next chaper up soon. it's getting really really good!
Gamer5389 chapter 9 . 1/4/2005
Good to see you aren't dead. Would be a shame if this fic met the same fate as so many others.

Nice transition chapter overall, can't wait to see what happens next chapter.
Ca551u5 chapter 9 . 1/4/2005
Hell hath no fury like a Bishy Goth in love.

I swear, if you make me wait so long again, I'll be angry.

Certainly like the direction its taking, the PWAB certainly provides ample fodder for this sort of story. Chapter 9 needed at least some antics from the RKs though.
Drake chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
The story is well written with only a few minor spelling errors although I wish you were more descriptive on the origional characters (mainly Janus) that you have added into your story. I do not truly understand how they look by what little you have told us about them although there general additude comes through very nicely.
Landus chapter 7 . 7/16/2004
i was kidding about what i said, it was a joke. The story is actually really good and you should read it! The story line is put together with great thought. Really is a different perspective on the whole story of Guilty Gear. He presents it with character attitude. Each character is done well and he makes sure that each character has their own personallity and not mixed. Plus the discription is done well on the surroundings. For an amiture writer, he has done well. :)
Landus chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
It freaking sucks big time, i mean wow, what a peace of shit. he should never write again!
Reader chapter 7 . 7/1/2004
This is a great fic! I'm really enjoying reading it. Hope to see the next chapter soon. :)
Winter Twlight chapter 7 . 7/1/2004
lol...i like the part the Roby-ky were fighting...hehe cute...update soon
Gamer5389 chapter 6 . 6/25/2004
Good work on keeping the people in character. hope you update soon.
Person With Many Aliases chapter 6 . 6/25/2004