Reviews for Killing Me Softly
Alicia chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
I really liked this. I liked reading something that doesnt have to do with sex and climaxes and stuff but just their love for one another.
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I really liked this one. Despite the cliche of Kagome running away (that gets annoying after a while) I *really* liked the unique approach you took from Inuyasha's side of things. Most of the time, people just make him wait out the 500 years, which seems ridiculously unrealistic, if you ask me. I read one story once where they had a huge fight and she sealed the well, but didn't even realize she sealed it, and he tried to live without her but after seven years couldn't take it anymore, then used some type of magic to sleep until he made it to her time, under Sesshoumaru and Shippou's care. But in that case he woke up only a couple of weeks before the fight, barely had time to get acclimated to living in her century, and when he showed up she was instantly angry with him thinking he had come through the well to natter her. Your version of him sleeping through the centuries is MUCH better, and even though seventeen years without her had to be hard, at least he got to watch her grow up, plus he had plenty of time to learn about her century plus not feel so betrayed any longer, seeing things from her point of view. Well done!
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Wow didn't expect that the story rock!
Transcendentalist Tangencies chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This was good! :)
Marquisha chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
love it!
piddy chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
loved it!
Ayumi-Chan chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
HOW TOUCHING! this fanfic made me cry, brought a tears to my eyes and made my heart broken too, I'M CRYING NOW! *sobs* this fanfic really good, really touching my heart, inuyasha said "what hurt the most is knowing everithing i did for you" (sorry i'm forgot what he said) that really brought tears to my eyes *still sobs* well great job i loved your story... okay make a good story i'm compliment you and BYE! -
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
it's gems like this that i search archives on the fanfic sites (i found this while searching through the wayback machine's archives of 'guilty pleasures'-i miss that fan site)- NICE! funny how takahashi-san had forced them to be separated in the end of manga and in 'the final act' -the three years could have well been five hundred... i got all teary eyed at points in this story -i still get teary eyed when i read of the separation in manga and i know the ending (i'm such a wuss). -if you hadn't gotten a chance to see it yet you can still see 'the final act' at [remove space]

shonensunday anime/index. php?ep167

for some reason i thought you had written 'rurouni kenshin' fics too -i was wrong. if you had never seen it, it's a great series -please remove spaces:

manga -

thespectrum manga_scans/rurouni_kenshin/

anime -

animeseason rurouni-kenshin-episode-1/

it is always a pleasure to find such a gem -it's my sole reason for combing the 'iy' and 'rk' archives.

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
WITCHBLADE86 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Loved the story. KUDOS!
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
God, Kagome totally WOULD leave and seal the well behind her if she thought that was best for Inuyasha; always putting everyone else's well-being before her own, that girl. Lucky he won't allow her to suffer for her misplaced good intentions.
Neomeneomine chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Darn it, I'm crying. God, I'm such a watering pot.

Gorgeous, poignant, beautiful. I don't think I'm doing this justice. Whatever you did, keep doing it. The world needs more writers with your talent.
NightStar28 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I really liked this story, and I know just what you mean about stories sometimes writting themselves. Your story was very honest and touching, great job.
baka chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
what does koishii mean, is it japanese 4 something? great story though! the note kag left inu was so sad!
Rayne0722 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Ha I read this a long time ago and loved it but I forgot the name and couldn't find it again to tell you so. So now that I have found it, I love it, loved it, and still love it. Good story.
Rory4 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007