Reviews for Because of You
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
This is amazing, could you continue it? It's okay if you don't I just really want to know what happens!
IamsoaHufflepuff chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Sad... I was almost crying...
Shubhs chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
It was beautiful but I preferred to listen to Because of You by Kelly Clarkson. It suited the more angsty look that this story took. It wasn't an angry one but one of giving up and just letting it go on. Of complete utter hollow feelings, not of anger, not of such pain. Pain, yes, heart-wrenching, gut-wrenching, pain. But not loud angry pain. So yes. I prefer Kelly Clarkson's one. The lyrics aren't the same but it has got the air needed. :)

Just saying. Give it a listen.
PBPGIFWMY chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Totally awesome! I love stories with agnst just because they aren't what people expect nor what they want. So many people want to see the Harry Potter who is a hero, but what happens when all the stress gets to him? I think you have found the answer, and I have enjoyed reading it immensly. Keep writing, and I will keep looking. :)

~PBPGIFWMY
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
It fits perfectly with the song! And it's so very sad. Poor Harry, poor Hermione.
angel-muse-girl6 chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
how sad! :( it realy good though.. keep up the good work!
EclipseKlutz chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
I love that song, and what you did here was attatch an amazingly well written story to it that sent shivers up my spine. Great job- awesome fic.
SliverOfExistence chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I bet that you'll be famous one day...
Usha88 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
That was awesome. It was also sad. Great job. I'm glad that Hermione didn't give up on him in the end. :D
nataliemelfa chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Wow, AH! I can't stop crying. Sobbing isn't my thing, but since no ones around. Beautifully written, beautiful. I felt everything Hermione felt, it was heartbreaking, yes, but amazingly written. *Wipes away tears* I loved it.

Keep writing.