Reviews for Coming Home Tomorrow
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Beautiful, you captured Mitsui's character quite well and to tell you the truth, I've been wanting to know what had happened to Mitsui after he finally admitted that he wanted to play basket ball. A very good fic.

~KWF~
link55-06 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I remember reading the scene where Mitsui talks with one of his parents. There's definitely have some tensions there. I'm glad to read the story that explore a character further. To me, this fic captured Mitsui very well.
YoNoSoy chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Wow. So in-character... It feels like part of the canon, you know? :D. Very well writen, very accurate. Thank you for sharing it with us _. Though I don't remember Mitcchy talking to one of his parents on the phone... when was it?
Calliope Medina Erato chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I saw this fic before but was not able to read it. Now I decided to do so. It's a beautiful piece of work even if it hurts because I can relate to Mitsui (without throwing a ball on my parents' faces).

It is not easy to gain one's parents' trust once you broke them because you need to work REALLY hard to gain their trust.

But as Mitsui said, it will get better. Parents would be able to forgive their children eventually (there's unconditional love). It hurts them more to be harsh with their kids (well except for a few parents who are psychos).

I love your fics, they may be general but they're good. As I've said before it's rare to find general fics that are good.
Hisashi Loves Yelen chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Read this yesterday but couldn't log in to review it so I'll do it now.

All I can say this: Wow, absolutely brilliant.

I mean, ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. I am still Mitsui's soulmate (bwahahahahaha) but I don't think I would've been able to do that. One thing that has recently bugged me about Slam Dunk is that we don't get to see much of Mitsui's process of transformation - hence, this fic fills in the gaps really well.

Like another person said, I really liked how you described his emptiness, as if he's waiting for it to be filled up, somehow.

God, I love Mitsui. Thank you for further concretising my love for him. We're so meant to be together!

Anyway, great job. Off to read your other fics!
emberlion chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Nice...Mitsui , to me, is one the the most poignant character in the whole series, he really have a sad life behind his basketball front doesn't he? at least i think so...anyway, his angst was nicely portrayed here. Also, i liked your new 'Captains' story as well.
KnoT chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Wow, this was very nicely written. The relationship between the parents and Mitsui definietely reflected that of the phone call in the manga- the parents are slightly scared of Mitsui, and Mitsui seems to be carrying a sort of irritation towards them. This chapter could have easily somehow fit into the manga, and I felt you stayed very true to Mitsui's character and his pride. I especially loved the description of Mitsui's empty feeling in shooting through a hoop without a net.

Great work, and I'll look forward to reading more works from you soon.
YLCourt chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
This is good. Will you have another chapter? Loking forward to it...