Reviews for Roxie's Challange
SnowAngel2009 chapter 13 . 12/23/2006
this story was so awsome keep up the good work
iRocka chapter 13 . 8/5/2006
i love this so much! it's so cool! please make a sequel!
xCeNaBaBiix chapter 13 . 7/5/2004
*applauds* This was a really awesome story. I'm kinda sad it ended, cause I really did love it, but the ending was great. Great job with the story!
babyxbxgurl chapter 13 . 7/4/2004
why did you have to end. can you make a part two. anyway i love your story, please make another Randy one
liloweewoah chapter 13 . 7/4/2004
please make a sequel! this is really good!
Pinayprincesa chapter 13 . 7/4/2004
aw Roxie and the boys r back together!"D
AnGeL BaBii chapter 13 . 7/4/2004
Awesome story-I would definately read the sequel if you decide to make one, good job on the whole story you did great!
The Long Gone Writer chapter 13 . 7/4/2004
Yay. Good story, and I liked the ending.

Love

Katy

x
Latisha C chapter 13 . 7/3/2004
Very good spectualr ending. I really liked it and I was thinking about a scenarion such as the one you wrote. I hope you make a sequel because this was a really good story and I'd like to see what's happening with a Evolution some where down the line, like maybe a year or so. Anyway, very good story and I applaud you. Great job!
ayshin79 chapter 13 . 7/3/2004
Now, that's awesome! I love the story. It would be great if there was a short sequel or something. Anyways, awesome story!
liloweewoah chapter 12 . 7/2/2004
omg! please say Randy orton won the match!
CamieAnn chapter 12 . 7/2/2004
this is a good story, and i hope you keep it going. i want to know who won the match at the end of chapter 12. keep up the grat writing
babyxbxgurl chapter 12 . 7/2/2004
who won? Who won? update asap i mean seriously. Please make it Randy. I hope it's randy. Please update as soon as possible
grimmwinchester chapter 12 . 7/2/2004
i hate those endings lol
Pinayprincesa chapter 12 . 7/2/2004
omg!:0 who won the match and what just happened after the match!You've gotta add more soon;)