Reviews for Blood Tells
Catalina Leigh chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I love missing scenes between Sirius and Tonks, they're awesome! And I love this one! The only thing I would point out is that Andromeda is not dead. However, I understand that until DH we didn't know that, did we? But nonetheless your little ficlet here is amazing! Well done!
mabbyabbygabby chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
very good story.
sahvah chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
that is really beautiful. knowing what its like to be the black sheep and to only feel bonded with the black sheep, i can tell you that moved me... keep writing
sharmaine chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Very good
xtin2000 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Tonks is great, really, I love the way she encourages Sirius, poor Sirius needs a positive voice once in a while, nice nice work here, keep it up ;)
Kristy Mac8 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
That was such a sweet fic. I like seeing Sirius/Tonks interaction in a non-romantic way. Great work.

SCC, I'm pretty sure that Sirius tells Harry that he's related to Tonks at some stage, not exactly sure where. Since his cousin, Andromeda, was Tonks's mother, that makes Tonks and Sirius first cousins once removed (although, given the slight age difference, perhaps he would have been more like an Uncle to her).
Sirius's Crazy Chick chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Its very good. I like it. I have a question though; seeing as how I've tried to block the fifth book from my mind (Sirius's death, you know) when did it say that Sirius and Tonks were related? Just wondering. Keep up the good stories!

~SCC~
meenyrocks chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
this is good! i really enjoyed reading it too. great job!
Alavons-Child chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
That was a very sweet and very sad story. Wonderful!
Phinea chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Clever, very good. I liked when Sirius threw the whiskey at her, one of those delightful little touches.
hry pttr chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
very very good.
Pedagogie chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I like it. the whole Black family is really interesting and i love ficts where sirius and tonks talk as long (as the don't hook up cause that's grotty)anyhow this is great
LBx chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Just what I was looking for! Loved the interaction between them, and all the talk about fighting personal demons and the foreshadowing of Sirius' end. Thanks for a great read!
EclipseKlutz chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
lol- once again, great fic! Loved it, and keep up the good work!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I did enjoy this story. The interaction between Sirius and Nymphadora was nice and I wouldn't mind seeing more of it from you in other stories. But was it really necessary to put so very, very much emphasis on the fact that it wasn't a Sirius/Tonks romance?