Reviews for To Life
Lamelinam chapter 1 . 7/29/2019
Alright, this was amazing ! Dramatic, heartbreaking, frightening and, oh so moving. With little touches of humour here and there. I loved it !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2019
Beautiful
Anna Marie Raven chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
It was eerie and romantic and not-just-Hermione's heartwrenching, and all of the combined into this one little oneshot makes it oh so perfect! Well done!
unique.normality chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is very, very interesting but I really liked it and wished there was more
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Wow...just wow! While I am severely less critical of the Ron/Hermione pairing compared to some who read and write Harry Potter fanfiction, I have to agreed with them that what we saw between the two of them was lust or just the surface of something deeper that would back up Rowling's epilogue. This tale? Well, this would have made for all kinds of stronger evidence that Ron wasn't a completely twit when it comes to other...that the fight at the Department of Mysteries had consequences and that these two could offer each other comfort :D
Bambu chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I don't recall if I've left a review for this before, but I just re-read this outtake - it's excellent and it holds up chillingly even after all this time. It's a very nice illustration of how very powerful love can be.
Rebakah chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
That's sadly beautiful. You have a real way with words!
mony-hp chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
it was scary at first, but I love the intimate moment between the two of them.. and she was so true, how sad, he'll forget everything, when he finally got the courage to kiss her. :S
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Oh, that was beautiful. I loved the description of Hermione's wounds, her determination, the pacing of the story, the desctiption of the places, Hermione's intelligence, the interaction... I loved Ron's raving, it was exactly right. The MEmory Chrm was a ncie way to get it in line with canon. And you are right about there needing to have been more info on what happened to Ron and Hermione after those awful attacks, JKR was far too cavalier about it. But this is truly wonderful, and if I had more time I'd give you a breakdown of why. This is really, really well written. Thank you.
Passer-by chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Beyond Gorgeous.

(The last line had my legs feeling like they were made purely out of custard!)
Takari-san chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
beautiful *_* I haven't read a Ron/Hermione fic quite like this one... It's just... wow... I'm speechless *_* Absolutely brilliant. *smiles* I'm definitely intrigued by this story... and I love it XD *saves to favorites*
Xedra chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Oh now, *that* was very nice! Here's my favorite part:

"Think, Ron. What's the nicest thing you can imagine?" She gave him an encouraging smile.

He stared at her for a minute.

Then, without a word of warning, he swooped in and kissed her.

Great job!
Latanya Kassidy chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
I LOVE this story! I was so dissapointed when J.K. didn't really explain what happened to Ron and the rest of the group at the end of book 5. I've read many stories about various powers that the brain gives Ron. Now I'm curious to see J.K.'s take on the subject. Anyway, I loved the angst factor, especially Hermione's thoughts about the kiss. Looking forward to more!

~ L.K.
rurounix chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
I... I don;t know what to say... Just that this is honestly, positively and definitely one of those fics which define what a ship should be. The concept of the Brains giving Ron knowledge of instruments odf death is one of the most refreshing ideas I've ever ever seen... This is... You made my week
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
That was FREAKY. Oh god, I am going to have TERRIBLE nightmares tonight! That was excellently written! You should change it to romance/horror or something. O, I have shivers crawling down my spine!