Reviews for Unforeseen
Bessie chapter 16 . 2/3
I watched Troy last night and I stumbled upon this great fanfic. I love absolutely everything, including your addition of Serena (such a beautiful name). Plus, I adore the steamy romance between Achilles and Briseis! It's seems erotic and quite sexy in my opinion. I really love it! Greetings from 2015 Troy Fanatics!
Chrissykat chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
Ahh, I loved this story when it was originally published. Wish it had been finished, but every once in awhile I come back to read what has been posted. Such a great fic.
Kitty Amadeus chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
Please continue! I beg you!
Sincerely,
Catherine du Beau
Janna18 chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
Amazing fic! Was wondering how you'd bring it all together! A damn fine job! Kudos to a fantastic story! Keep 'em coming!
DarkBlight chapter 16 . 7/12/2014
Hello! I would like to say that this is a really nice story you have written. May I inquire if this story is going be continued? I really want to see how the story unfolds.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
What's your website? And it was good but you should finish it
scmumsy chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
Hope you finish this story b/c I like the direction you're going. I usually only read Dark Angel stories but saw this on your website and well always did like your work. Nice job.
southernlove87 chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Nice chapter. I like having the thoughts of Achilles while he is watching this whole thing go down
Dalisay chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I am so in love with this! Best one I've read so far. Hope it will be updated in the future.
someone chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
Please continue this story it is too amazing to be left! hanging for years
glitterballx chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Great story so far. I like your style of writing :)
sakurastar ghost73 chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! This cliffhanger was soooooo cruel. update soon plzzzzz
xXNeverEndingFireXx chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Liking it alot thus far 3
Ejsmommy chapter 16 . 7/6/2012
I really hope you continue this. Love it!
Romantic Journalist chapter 16 . 3/27/2012
Loved your story! Are you going to finish it?