Reviews for In Memoriam
XxkanaxX chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
I love this story. You have such an awesome imagination :D
Kitten Kisses chapter 4 . 1/6/2007
Whew! I tried four times to review, my laptop froze, and then my internet connection sucked. I'm back now, after about 12 minutes, to finish reviewing for ya.

First of all, I like how you switched things up and changed the point of view for the last chapter. Very nice.

My only suggestion would have been to make Akane's letter to Omi be in italics, to help seperate it from the rest of the chapter.

You don't know what you've got until it's gone. So true, isn't it? Unfortunately, it is, and I'd have to say that that's why so many people end up writing about it.

All in all, a nice story. Definitely well written, which I've heard is rare in this fandom. So I've been going Favorites-list hopping. Usually, a good writer doesn't have any badly-written things in their favorites list! Hah!

Keep up the great work, should you decide to write more stories.

-Manna
Kitten Kisses chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
Wow, okay. So many things happening. I think I kind of suspected that Ryouga had killed Akari. But at the same time, that's very out of character- especially for him!

But I also know that without that, there would be no story! So props to you, for doing it anyway. And even having Ranma watch, and not do anything. That's something different, right there! Ranma would never do that, but because you did it, you've got a right interesting story.

I'm pretty sure the next chapter will be just as depressing as this one. Haha.
Kitten Kisses chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Wow, very different. I like how you write the characters. They seem in character, not wrong at all. Perfectly done! Ukyou is especially nice.

The "voice" is a little disturbing, but I guess I'll have to keep reading to find out what happens next.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Well, so far this is fairly interesting. Different from the normal, but most definitely interesting. Something new. I don't really know what to say, since nothing much has happened. I will say that, though your flow of time is fast, it's not badly done. The nightmare/thing was a little confusing, but I'm sure it's supposed to be.

Nice job!
celestial lelila chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
that was prolly one of the most beautiful and yet saddest ranma fanfics i've ever read. the characters have all matured and they were still in character. even if the story is dark, all of it is actually very plausible.

in the manga, ranma always fought has hard as he could to keep akane safe and when ranma just thought she was dead he had killed a demi-god. if she had truly died, it's not difficult at all to imagine that ranma would do anything and everything to bring her back from death so that she could be with him again.

i love those terms. 'fangs, scarlet divinity, rice farmer's horse' and all that. great description for each of the characters.

very well written too. it was indepth, without dragging, and quite an intricate plot that was also very intriguing.
soda-cola-pop chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
*claps* that was really beautiful. i loved every bit of the story and... gawd. i hope you write more .

i could imagine akane being sad and... well, what happened to ukyo and the others? maybe i'm being a dolt for asking but, gah, sorry, i was just curious... still, this is one of my favorite stories. it may be sad. but it's the beautiful kind of sad. and it has this certain "poetic justice" ring to it.

thank you for this :D i really hope to read more of your works
soda-cola-pop chapter 3 . 1/12/2005
poor everyone! . you have this "magic"... of using words and making me feel the characters' emotion and the gravity of everything presented in the story..

but who did ranma bury? "a friend he'd lost and an enemy he'd killed, buried together in this soil, one far from home, and another within sight..."?

your ukyo and shampoo are... remarkable. i love them. i love how you gave justice to their characters, made them mature and somehow remain true to being shampoo and ukyo.

an eerily beautiful piece. how far ranma went for his love.. and, the last part in the first chapter, i understand it now. gwah, omg... you're good _

last chapter.. _
soda-cola-pop chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
omg.. "the scales have to be balanced" _ i'm thinking along the lines that for akane to live, someone else should die. a life for a life. or something like that _

and i love the terms, "echo of fangs," "rice farmer's wild horse," "a bright lamp," and "scarlet divinity." perfect for ryoga, ranma, akari and akane... wow, i HAVE to read more.. :)
soda-cola-pop chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
omg, akane dying and being brought back to death _ seeing her own grave and... wow... the last part of this chapter is truly very intruiging. is it akane? did ranma kill her? o.o i guess i have to read more to find out :D
Skywatch chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
Interesting up to the end! I liked the way Ranma "got dark" in this fic, starting with a choice that maybe wasn't wise until he ends up committing acts that are, in his own words, unspeakable. All starkly explained in one chapter, too (chapter 3 was excellent). This is no wildly OOC or alternate universe Ranma, but a very plausible one. Nice work!
uy chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
one of the saddest and most disturbing stories i've ever read. i feel so down still. i laud your creativity and the intricacies of details woven into the plot. you must have a lot of free time in your hands to have thought of such an extraordinary thing.
Koala Kitty chapter 4 . 10/30/2004
Sad but beautiful, truly sad and beautiful. . .
claws1 chapter 4 . 10/23/2004
Guess who. I said I would read this eventually, and now i will leave a review for you.

First I must say that I do this knowing full well that you have this tendancy to attack people for even dis agreeing with you, and you do it in an under handed way that I suspect is both a natural responce and an affectation you adopt from time to time just to be a prickly.

Impressive. Most impressive. You described a different ending to me before and I thought that on more like this would be more fitting, I dont remember if I told you what i thought at the time. The ending you described was more dramatic but this one is more natural...it is more plausable (the reason I wanted it) and it fits the story so well.

Whats more you are better with umm.,words? and stuff than I had thought you to be.

Now on to the mean things that will bring the searing cold flames of Quaker wrath unto this lowly soul.

It's just one thing really. You state clearly some things that simply should not be spoken of in that manor. Perhaps to make cultural references more clear? Or just for simplicities sake to keep the story moving at a chosen pace? It wouldnt have bugged me so much if you hadn't already layed out the plot for Kuroshi and I.

Next time you have such an atrocious scheme in the works, please dont let me in on it.

There is more here that I can appriciate than I thought there would be. Especially after reading that crappy BT darfic. That was an attempt to write a CRAPPY darkfic, right?
The Liz chapter 4 . 10/20/2004
*sniff* I'm gonna cry, I really am. This was a wonderful story, I througly enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work!