Reviews for Master Skrawl
SilverWolf866 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Skrawl's awesome! (not to mention sexy ;) How are there not many stories of him is beyond me. But anyways, this story was amazing you really captured Skrawl's character.
Radar1388 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Skrawl is by far one of my favorite evil villains and it's great to see the dark side of evil-doers in fanfics. Such a fantastic one-shot. One of my favorites.
CreativebutLazy chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I miss this show.

the bad guy wins, don't see that too often. kudos for originality.
The-Moon-Brained-Sister chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
okay, I so agree tht Scrawl is teh bomb, and i'm actually thinking of writing a fanfic using him sometime soon. i've only seen like, one episode of chalkzone and it's the one where u first meet Scrawl. his song rocks! great job wit this fic, and i hope u write more.
Andy Magnuseth chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
finally. He's like Giovanni! Leader of Team Rockett!

I aspire to soon be in his position... but I'm too self-sufficient to use SLAVES... just need a couple hundred good scientists and labrats to do my DG cell-ridden bidding...

I will avenge my father's death...
mike2000 chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Heh, heh! This was funny!

I wonder how Skrawl dealt with Rudy... maybe you could write a second chapter to this story, huh? ;-)
Turquoisephoenix chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Skrawl does indeed rock. He's just so deliciously evil that I just can't help but love and worship the misshapen chalk creation. You wrote him so well in character that I thought I was reading the script for an upcoming ChalkZone episode, probably occuring in Skrawl's dream. I applaud you for actually writing Skrawl in character! :)
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
*Spazms*
Sarah Calson chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
PLZ UPDATE SOON!

O ya...& BTW Gr8 story so far!

Like I said...PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Spice Of Life chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
*Does the wave* Loved it. But-when are you going to update, "Initiated'? You must soon, before I spazm. Gah'bye!
mpcp13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Skrawl is evil. Emperor Palaptine would be proud of him. A short and entertaining fic, I like it.

PS: Another penname change?
Supernatural Chick chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Man! Skrawl is so mean! Anyways, it was really good! I enjoyed reading it!
Tora Newton chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Tora: YAY! _ SKRAWLY FANS UNITE! *huggles Skrawly* This is your best work yet Lora! _ YOU RAWK! And I'm sorry if I upset you when I told you I didn't like the abstract picture you made me...I'm really sorry. Will you forgive me? Please?

AWESOME STORY! _ You're best work yet. Wait...I already said that. Lol. I JUST WORK ON MY FIC! *faves fic* _ write more!
ElvenQueenWren chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
The new episode inspired you to do what? That? Don't get me wrong, I loved the fic (as always) but... It's just so far from your usual fluffiness. Again, a name change? Wow. Is that a sort of combo between "The Crimson Lugia" and "Dralora"? "TCLora?" Well, whatever it is, I like it.

Edge