Reviews for Wingbroken
halt-finatic378 chapter 32 . 6/13/2013
UPDATE THIS IS AMAZING! OK I GOT NO MORE WORDS BUT WOW
Don't you dare chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Don't say being suicidal is stupid. It's a horrible feeling. Just don't.
craizypet chapter 32 . 12/21/2011
wow.. confusing... but fascinating!
Kaylaen chapter 32 . 7/17/2011
This is truly inspired writing! It seems so sad that 6 years ago with only 1 chapter left you appear to have given up on this story. It really is a beautiful piece of work although a little difficult to follow at times. You should definitely post the last chapter! :-)
sammyfish chapter 32 . 7/14/2011
So, this story is amazing. Somebody managed to describe it as "reading a song", and I think that perhaps that is the bestdescription I can think of...It's a beautiful story, filled to the brim with so much emotion, all entirely believable. Somehow, this fic has less of a plot line than many others I've read, but that seems to really appeal to me. The gradual nature of everything really adds to the power, and it's incredibly engaging. I did manage to catch a quote I love dearly in an earlier chapter - "if you ground the universe down to the finest powder and sieved it through the finest sieve you would not find one atom of truth, one molecule of justice" :) Good pick!

And I'm very sorry that it appears you've abandoned this story, especially with only one chapter remaining :( It's beautiful, and for all that it's 6 years on, I'll continue to live in hope! Well done on a stunnign story!
R.A.B chapter 32 . 5/25/2011
why'd he grow god-damn it?
Just Miki chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
Did you think up all the philosipical stuff yourself? It was utterly may be a little course but per-chance would you agree to let m use bits and pieses of it. See in school im in speach and debate. I major in speaches i write 10 minute speaches on something deep. Something that could make a differance. So to find this jem was wonderful. Heck if you gave the ok id like o incorperate it into my book perhaps. 8D
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Excellent comeback! That was a terrifying nightmare. That meddling, manipulative, stupid, naive old fool who should know better needs to see Harry sees a Mind Healer but of course he wouldn't want Harry to actually get better would he? For all of Hermione's intelligence and book learning she sure is slow at putting together what she sees with what she knows.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Really good! :) Insightful!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Excellent start!
Leo's Lair chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
Ligilimencylegitimacy?
Polish chapter 15 . 12/16/2009
First things first! Hello from '09! please update and please dont feed the dementors! Have a nice day!

Then again, you stereotypical hero didn't have a sight defect, need to eat more, or have severe depression.

He allowed himself to smile at that. The Boy-Who-Lived really needed a hug.

CHEER UP EMO KID!-glomps him-

Please update! Please! This is really good, also did you know that you are quite philosophical? its very refrsshing to read your work!
DarknessOni13 chapter 30 . 12/13/2009
This is a really good story. I hope you update soon. :)
BenignPrincess chapter 32 . 8/2/2009
Great story..just only wished that you could update..hmm?
ToushirouLover chapter 24 . 7/14/2009
“How is fame suiting you, as the Boy-Who-Lived?”

“Badly. I can’t walk down a street without someone wanting an autograph.”

“I can’t walk down a street.”

haha. couldn't stop giggling. love that part!