Reviews for Wingbroken
Guest chapter 32 . 12/30/2015
Noo! Don't stop there!

This had been a really good read, I love Harry and Snape fanfics.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 32 . 7/4/2015
Harry... I do not know if Severus disbelieves extent of your anger, or derides the reasons for you to be angry, or thinks that this anger should have been put to something productive. But you do conceal emotions better than I would have expected.
Will Harry charm the room to not let any noise out of it?
I like Severus.
Voldemort playing football? I would like to see it...
He knew exactly what had just happened? Voldemort just tries to take control of Harry?
Hagrid, you give brilliant gift!
Dementoids... Thank you ;-)
Harry... Can you heal Severus? From the fire?
I dislike Remus. On that note, I hate Dumbledore fiercely.
Hehehe... Harry's magic has undone the years of malnutrition, making Harry as tall as Severus? Had the Horcrux within Harry's scar somehow given up on blocking part of Harry's magic?
Good day, good night, and good luck, Harry, Severus.
Anna chapter 32 . 2/13/2015
Oh noooo, why isn't there more?! This story is amazing! I cried several times. Poor Harry.
misherukuro chapter 32 . 2/5/2015
Brilliantly written and very engaging thanks for the good read. ,
Anonymous chapter 32 . 10/12/2014
I really don't know what to say about this fan fiction. I love it but at the same time there is something that makes me wonder, 'Is this really how it would be?'. Harry just...gave up...in a way. I don't know if I like it. It's different and that's something I definitely love, but...I don't know. This is really deep and it really seems like a bottomless pit of depressive clarity that Harry seems to go through and he's just given up. There's no life in him and I don't like it because I miss the Harry I grew up with and came to love. I miss the Harry who had an undying determination and will to live, the Harry who would smile for those who needed it and most of all the Harry who a fire of passion, love and loyalty. I'm not criticizing, all I'm saying is that this new Harry is different and I'm really intrigued to see what happens next!
harold-the-rabbit chapter 32 . 6/13/2013
UPDATE THIS IS AMAZING! OK I GOT NO MORE WORDS BUT WOW
Don't you dare chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Don't say being suicidal is stupid. It's a horrible feeling. Just don't.
craizypet chapter 32 . 12/21/2011
wow.. confusing... but fascinating!
Kaylaen chapter 32 . 7/17/2011
This is truly inspired writing! It seems so sad that 6 years ago with only 1 chapter left you appear to have given up on this story. It really is a beautiful piece of work although a little difficult to follow at times. You should definitely post the last chapter! :-)
sammyfish chapter 32 . 7/14/2011
So, this story is amazing. Somebody managed to describe it as "reading a song", and I think that perhaps that is the bestdescription I can think of...It's a beautiful story, filled to the brim with so much emotion, all entirely believable. Somehow, this fic has less of a plot line than many others I've read, but that seems to really appeal to me. The gradual nature of everything really adds to the power, and it's incredibly engaging. I did manage to catch a quote I love dearly in an earlier chapter - "if you ground the universe down to the finest powder and sieved it through the finest sieve you would not find one atom of truth, one molecule of justice" :) Good pick!

And I'm very sorry that it appears you've abandoned this story, especially with only one chapter remaining :( It's beautiful, and for all that it's 6 years on, I'll continue to live in hope! Well done on a stunnign story!
R.A.B chapter 32 . 5/25/2011
why'd he grow god-damn it?
Just Miki chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
Did you think up all the philosipical stuff yourself? It was utterly may be a little course but per-chance would you agree to let m use bits and pieses of it. See in school im in speach and debate. I major in speaches i write 10 minute speaches on something deep. Something that could make a differance. So to find this jem was wonderful. Heck if you gave the ok id like o incorperate it into my book perhaps. 8D
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Excellent comeback! That was a terrifying nightmare. That meddling, manipulative, stupid, naive old fool who should know better needs to see Harry sees a Mind Healer but of course he wouldn't want Harry to actually get better would he? For all of Hermione's intelligence and book learning she sure is slow at putting together what she sees with what she knows.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Really good! :) Insightful!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010