Reviews for Wingbroken
PadfootsNoxed chapter 31 . 5/24/2005
Oh, yay, how I love Lupin! :) thank you!
Strega chapter 31 . 5/24/2005
Yes, porridge does look like vomit. I agree heartily on that matter. However, porridge is a bit astounding. Looks like vomit, tastes like glue. Mh, yummy! Sorry...got side tracked. LOL I really liked Remus in this chapter. Harry asked the one question I asked at the end of the last book. I wonder how Remus feels to be the last. So sad. Snape said Harry was harmless? Oh, that's amusing. It must be very difficult claiming someone is benign after they've deep fried you. Ha ha ha. The remarks about all people being equal in importance made me shake my head. We are equal in rights but not in importance, I feel. All people have the capability to be important but, on a global scale, do not usually factor in. And War, like in chess, has a way of quickly establishing who is a pawn...and who is king. And for this war, Harry is crowned. Poor kid.
Breanna Birdie chapter 31 . 5/24/2005
I know that this story is all about Harry going through a mental breakthrough, but (At the risk of sounding like a flame) you need to compress some of this. It's getting old. You need some new ideas.
HPfreakout chapter 31 . 5/24/2005
great chapter, can't wait to read more. keep writing.
ckat44 chapter 31 . 5/24/2005
sad that the chapter is over and it took so long but this is truly angst at its best. I love reading this story.
HPbabe143 chapter 30 . 5/20/2005
o, i luv the gr8 uses of imagery, i'm still getting graphic pictures in my mind... ever consider taking up an occupation as an author?
clover chapter 30 . 5/15/2005
god i love this fic! the best i've read in god knows how long. anyways, keep updating! (hm. maybe i should change from saying god to merlin, oh well)
Bottlebrushtail chapter 30 . 5/14/2005
This is such a great fic. Everytime you update I'm just hoping you'll give poor harry a little break, no matter how small, so am so relieved to see in your comments at the bottom that there is light at the end of the tunnel! Have a feeling there is much more angst to come and it won't be easy!

Actually, was listening to the following song by Nitin Sawhney just before reading this chappie and the lyrics are just too perfect for this stage of the fic for me not to tell you them (apologies!). It's called Fragile Wind...

Inside the dark, deepest part of my mind. Through sunshine & rain idle dreams keep me sane.

We're only feathers in the wind, falling from the sky without wings and

Though the world may fall I know, I see sunshine in the rain over me.

Beyond the dark lie the hopes and the fears. Innocent eyes watching as world's collide.

We're only feathers in the wind, falling from the sky without wings and

Though the world may fall I know, I see sunshine in the rain over me.

Inside me head I can be anything

Inside my head I can be anything

Inside my head I can be anything

...so there you go. Lovely song BTW.

Can't wait till next update.
Kalorna Enera chapter 30 . 5/11/2005
Gak! I missed a chapter. Sorry, Sorry, sorry!

Whee, I loved this! Hm, liked this description of Harry's eyes, "acidic" is a pretty good word for it. The best parts are still your descriptions (they never get boring...one out of ten people manage that, don't take this as flattery, I wouldn't want anyone to get a swelled head, but more like relief on my part.) and the wonderful banter. Some how cynical discussions with the sarcasm turned on high are the best to read... Anyhoo, the way this is going, it's hard to imagine what you're gonna do with the plot from here. Suicide attempt maybe? Though that dousn't seem quite in keeping with how you've spun this out. I'm sure it'll be great! Update soon, and I'll try not to miss chapters again. _
MoonGirlGin chapter 30 . 5/8/2005
Wow, This is very well written, and practicly a tear jerker! Your good at expressing the emotion Harry is feeling, AND you dont automaticly make snape all lovey dovey on harry like i've read in a lot of fan fics, I'm glad you kept up both their personalities very well, AND i think its just so nice of you to respond to reviews . update soon!
Breanna Birdie chapter 30 . 5/7/2005
I really don't have anthing to comment about in this chapter...Only that I want Harry out of the hospital and back into the real world.
TeahLeafs chapter 30 . 5/6/2005
Ill keep reviewing as long as you keep writing and posting! Lol! .

And it was worth it! I liked the last chapty and this one! I like the entire Fic in general.

LMAO! That was Awesome!

Whoa! Ok, I am so elated that I saved this chapter for today! Friday of all days! Especially since Thursday was hell along with today; but that’s beside the point.

I loved the whole Harry Trio interaction! I can see a little ‘Mione and Ron Shipping! It’s all good I like that ship especially when Harry is portrayed with being rather fine with it than being the usual jealous type like I have seen in other fanfics. I loved the fact that Ginny was her feisty self retorting to Snape’s comments and questions and also being the only one that noticed the change in young Pronglet.

The whole Snape and Harry conversation was fantastic! I could not help but LMAO on it! It is just brilliant! They were IC but also the changes they have gone through were evident.

I couldn’t help but feel rather depressed and compassionate towards Harry in the end of this chapter. Poor lad! He’s had so much to deal with, I love it how Snape puts it bluntly to him “I think you will die before the year’s out from sheer disparity” It really made me think of the seriousness of the situation and what is going on. That whole part has been really kept under wraps, but is still there if looked for it carefully.

And then the most famous line “Are you seriously thinking about condemning thousands to death?” The knife in the back. Poor Lad! He really can’t think of himself in such a situation. Caught between two worlds, of dealing without help and accepting help, killing Voldemort or being selfish and slowly going to his own peaceful death.

Just Fantastic! Brilliant Work!

Now Hurry up with the next chapter! I shouldn’t be talking, I haven’t worked on my two fics in ages..-_-‘

Anyways,

Keep on Rocking! School is almost out thank the almighty lord!
Pleione chapter 30 . 5/6/2005
Very interesting chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
Silent as the Grave chapter 30 . 5/5/2005
Awesome chapter!
TakEnet chapter 30 . 5/5/2005
Eh... creepy. So why is it that Ginny could realize what was wrong and not Ron or Hermione? Then again, maybe those two are just too attached to Harry and didn't want to see anything negative. Poor Harry.

You know, every now and then, I'd think about Harry Potter, and what he would be like if he was a real person (with or without the magic, it doesn't matter). It seems, at times, unreasonable that someone could be treated so harshly by his relatives, the fact that his very own cousin turned any and all potential friends against him.

Ah well... I suppose these sort of things do happen in real life. Most people just never realize it or hear about it...
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »