Reviews for Wingbroken
Sivy chapter 30 . 5/5/2005
I hope to see an update soon... but I am sure you get those reviews all the time... This is one of the greatest fics I have read that goes into harry's Psyche... Its a lot different then the others ones that I have read. I wasn't able to stop reading. I truly hope to see how this will all turn out in the end. Good work and continue doing so
HPfreakout chapter 30 . 5/5/2005
Great story, can't wait to read more. Write more soon.
Anora chapter 9 . 5/5/2005
Ugg, you know I just remembered why I stopped reading this story. While the story itself is good- alot of your theory on the "universe" is really messed up. Or rather its such a point of view that I have a hard time not argueing with it.

To say the human race is obsolete you would have to say ever life form is obsolete and in turn life is obsolete. Which is trash if you understand anything about the universe. Everything has its own place and time, weather we choice to be blind to what is best for others and our surroundings or not is our own choice. There are probably dozens of other civilazations out there that our just like humans on earth, and their coming future depends on their choices as well. Too make absolutes like what you are doing is terribly naive and it really bugged me enough to write this annoying review to you. :)

It suppose it really is just theory, and what you believe in- but such a negitive view point is what causes most of the corruption in todays world. A fate that we can't escape
leggylover03 chapter 30 . 5/4/2005
Now THAT was truly deep
USA-Jeanette chapter 30 . 5/4/2005
You continue to amaze and entertain while touching on many of the darker aspects of wartime survival. Perhaps you can work in the idea that it is not necessary to have one big huge reason to live, love, or believe in hope. It is, instead, a culmination of many little things. The beauty of dustmotes floating in the sunlight, the coolness of water as it slides down the throat, the relief felt after emptying a full bladder... small, seemingly insignificant moments that when added together make living bearable... and perhaps enjoyable. Putting faith in big things, love, life, friends, family, joy... is difficult to imagine, let alone do, when one is despairing... the big things can be taken away, the big things that bring us joy can be used to instead to bring us pain... but those little things... the things that we tend to ignore... they are always there. You can depend on the dust, the water, the toilet... because their very insignificance makes it unlikely they will be removed...therefore they can be trusted and held onto when the darkness lurks. Just my thoughts... random and useless they may be, please post more of your thoughts soon.
starinthedark11 chapter 30 . 5/3/2005
i love the conversations between harry and snape. they just seem so real! keep up the great writing and update soon!
Menecarkawan chapter 30 . 5/3/2005
interesting chapter. I wonder what's going through Harry's brain. What would Snape do if Harry committed suicide? Somehow, I don't see him celebrating.
saiyanwizard chapter 30 . 5/3/2005
Great update! Can't wait for the next!
Nemo Returning chapter 30 . 5/3/2005
Hmm...

Sometimes, almost killing each other does wonders to relationships :)
Strega chapter 30 . 5/3/2005
Of all the wrong things to say! Snape reminding a half-mad, half-depressed, almost suicidal teenager that even death wasn't an escape without guilt bordered on cruel. Sure, guilt may be the one thing that keeps Harry from the dark abyss (Wow, did that sound as over-dramatic as I think it did? LOL) but that isn't a good tactic to use forever. Snape used Harry's friends as an experiment to see 'cause and effect.' Why were they so angry about it? Snape drew benefit from their presence and they were happy to be present. Bloody Gryffindors (rolls eyes) _ Thanks for the update.
Draco'sBrokenAngel chapter 30 . 5/3/2005
whoa...Harry is really getting worse and worse aint he. I just hate to visualize this happening to someone...(even if it is just a fictional character) but if you think about it...many today have to put up with things just as bad although we dont realize it. Oh, and this is Asiea btw so I have been reviewing through the whole story.
fhippogriff chapter 30 . 5/3/2005
REally good Harry/Snape scene. I miss the italized indented comments.
a friendly sort chapter 30 . 5/3/2005
Just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I'm enjoying your story. It's always nice to have Harry-angst to take my mind off of any of my own! :)

I also wanted to point out a tiny word error that you might like to fix at some point that just struck me for some reason: you have Snape say that Harry might die of sheer disparity, and you meant despair. (Disparity refers to a difference in level (of something) between one group and another, as in "health disparities exist between the poor and the wealthy".)
Dead feather chapter 30 . 5/3/2005
Fine, I'll give you that possibility :) Not saying I'll believe but...

And I'll be impressed if you get it done here without too much ooc'ness. Well no more ooc'ness to canon!Harry than it has been and not too much ooc'ness to this Harry we've seen here. Not an easy job for him to see the light that way, and I quote: "Yes, Harry does get the brunt of things, doesn’t he?" and "Harry thinks that there may be life in the universe but nothing will ever make a difference... " So he's really deep down there. Unless this is somesort of Voldemort effect/spell that can be taken away by a snap.

Have those three major plot turns happened yet?
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »