Reviews for Wingbroken
Aw! I feel all toasty-warm inside now! *Blinding happiness*

~Molly
sockenfresser42 chapter 30 . 5/3/2005
yaho! another chapter!

have you ever seen that emptiness that you talk about in someone's eyes? i have. and believe me, i don't *ever* want to see it again...well, i've seen a lot of things.

write more! i love it! let him find that spark of hope. but not too fast. the soul takes time to heal. let there be people who help him...
Tamyka chapter 30 . 5/3/2005
This was an awesome chapter. Between the last one and this...I'd say the best I have read in a while. You've really captured the characters. Great job!
Shading in Grey chapter 30 . 5/3/2005
Wow... poor Harry. It's really... hurting, that altbough he can laugh and be normal, you look at him and he's a shell; empty.

GInny's very perceptive, isn't she?
ckat44 chapter 30 . 5/3/2005
I reread this story recently out of boredom and of course loved it again. This chapter was really good. It was a little confusing because I think you should say. harry said, snape said. sometimes i didnt know who was talking. anyway, good job. cant wait for more:)
sockenfresser42 chapter 4 . 4/29/2005
wow...i just noticed it! that's that line from "soul music" the thing with the vowels! *freu* *happy be* *jumping up and down hysterically*

you made my day!

sockie...again
dead feather chapter 29 . 4/26/2005
Hmm... the hope has been crushed. There just isn't any. It's the point where it just can't end well anymore no matter what the rest of the story is made of. Even if from now on it'll be only sunshine and daisies, it would have to go beyond the point of syrapy ridiculousness to end well. ...But then again, it never was said the end is even in sight or that it would be happy and good.

I see Harry way past the point that he isn't even Harry Potter anymore. Canon Harry never takes angst this seriously. Then again that could've been said after the 1st chapter. Which I btw. went and read again to remind myself what it was that got me hooked to this in the begin with. The style has changed and plot turns haven't been lacking and I still don't see where this is going and why :) So Kafka.
nihilnemo chapter 29 . 4/18/2005
its just incredible! im reading your ff instead of going to the lectures :) keep up with it and update!

did the de&voldi let him be?
Toki Mirage chapter 29 . 4/16/2005
Cool... UPDATE SOON! and can we AT LEAST get a kiss from sevy for harry? He really deserves it at this point *wipes tears* the poor guy... *sniff* TT-TT
Menecarkawan chapter 29 . 4/11/2005
I'm glad Harry survived and retained enough of his mind to remember what happened... as painful as it was. What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger... isn't that what they say? I hope it holds true for Harry, once he puts himself back together. Damn Dumbledore for destroying him...
Breanna Birdie chapter 29 . 4/9/2005
Yeah, you got to love the Harry angst...there are too many fluffy sugar-coated 'Just because he's the boy who lived he doesn't experience normal pain like the rest of us' stories out there.
TeahLeafs chapter 29 . 4/8/2005
OH! I know it was Cedric! I was just thinking who died in your story mpt GOF wise, lol! Make sense?

And thanks! Totally appreciate it! Anyways going on to reviewing lol.

Yet again I saved this chapter for today, Friday

This was a BRILLIANT! Chapter! I loved it!

I thought it was awesome the way you wrote it in the beginning! I liked it! And I loved the fact that Snape stayed in canon in such an emotional scene. Caring for the boy who lived. I would have to say that one of my favorite parts is the ending of this chapter, Dumbledores’ words; really wise and really canon. It was just perfect.

Keep up the Great work!

Keep On Rocking on!
Kath87 chapter 29 . 4/8/2005
Great chapter, as always. I like how it moves so fast from POV to another. And I like the Snape and Harry scene. So cute. Good job.
Violet Karuto chapter 29 . 4/7/2005
I love how you always go deeper into the character's mindset everytime there's an introspect. A refreshing style to read, I must admit, after all the other ones I've read

Keep the chapters comming!
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »